Sunday, January 24, 2021

Synchronicity with Ghost Ship and Pompeii-Hawaii Volcano and Van Halen's Eruption-2019 Tisha B'Av 8/11



So I finally have time to get on the computer today and the first thing I did was check Zach's blog. Only a few posts in and he has one that involves the Ghost Ship fire from 2016....this stood out to me right away, because only a few days ago Bobby was telling me about the show "American Gods" and I looked up the actress Emily Browning.....I remember noticing she was in the film "Ghost Ship" and that was all I really saw...her name also sums to 218(FB) and 185(FB) so I thought there might be some importance at a later date...



Anyway, after I saw Zach's Ghost Ship post I figured I would look at Emily Browning again and right away I noticed something I was supposed to see....She is in a film called "Pompeii"....Only 2 or 3 minutes before I looked her up, my girlfriend and daughter were talking about Pompeii...it was because an episode of "What's New Scooby Doo" was playing and it was about Pompeii. 

The Ghost Ship Fire was synced up to the NBA Finals of the Cavs vs Warriors that year too as Zach pointed out in his post. So it's interesting the fire was on 12/2 and the story about Derick Almena was on 1/22...and this sync happened 1 month 22 days after 12/2...
Golden State=122
Ghost Ship=122
The San Francisco Bay....Recall that Titus was the ruler during the time of Mount Vesuvius erupting and he is also who destroyed the 2nd Temple. This is why in 2019 before the 8/11..Tisha B'Av stuff the Kentucky Derby had the horse Tacitus who was trained by the same guy who trained Country House...who eventually won.... Country House's  Jockey was named Flavien, because Titus was part of the Flavian Dynasty..Tacitus in history lived around the time of Titus as well and said he owed his rank to the Flavian Dynasty. The only surviving eyewitness account of the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79AD is two letters from Pliny the Younger to Tacitus as well. 

It's also funny as only a month or so back EdRod was telling me about Pompeii and I wondered if it was connected to another eruption in Hawaii, which we then did get....EdRod is all about the Golden Gate Bridge/San Fran stuff....

Maybe we will get another Hawaii volcano story soon?  Or a different volcano? 
Thinking about the Ghost Ship fire as well in regards to Lava and such...

Think about the date of the Ghost Ship fire too...12/2/2016....This was just before All4Truth was launched and so...a really big time that a lot of things have been synced back to. 
Notice the film "Pompeii" came out on 2/18...218..in Buenos Aires, which makes me think of Pope Francis...Italy..Pope..Vatican..Pompeii...
Pompeii=132(FB)
volcano=35
Catholic Church=132
Catholic=35

It's also interesting that this film came out on 2/21 in the United States...
2/18 to the Jesuit anniversary is 221 days or 7 months 9 days..
Mount Vesuvius in the year 79AD
Mount Vesuvius=221
Society of Jesus=79

Hawaii=221(FB)
If you use the special character similar to the "i" in this volcano it sums to 221 as well. 
Big Island=218(FB)



The last eruption was on 12/20/2020...which is 1 month 29 days or 60 days before 2/18...
Big Island=129(FB)
Kilauea=60 and 129

I've mentioned a good amount about the number 129 in the last month as well..

You know what else I find funny in regards to this....Yesterday at work I watched like 5 or 6 videos of younger kids playing Eddie Van Halen's "Eruption"...I was killing time and I saw one video and it just led to watching more...
Van Halen=129(FB)
Recall Eddie Van Halen was synced to the 8/11 Tisha B'Av stuff too....
Remember my story about Kevin Quinn and Eddie Van Halen at Dimebag Darrell's funeral too lol...It's so deep, but if you pay attention you can see it...






 

2 comments:

  1. you've been onto the volcano stuff for a while. I came across Pliny the Elder after looking into the mythological Pegasus. Apparently he wrote about an "Ethiopian Pegasus". I was looking into Pegasus because on what Seven7One1 and I are marking as the beginning of the 33rd pentagram begins with Venus entering the constellation of Pegasus and remaining there for three days beginning 3/22/2025.

    the wikipage also mentions "medieval bestiaries". Apparently it gives symbolic meanings to all animals. An example is given of the Pelican being compared to Jesus. Might be something interesting to study up on. Wonder what the lesson was for a bat, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But yea I looked further into Pliny the Elder because I noticed he died in 79 AD. Supposedly he died trying to rescue people after the eruption of Mt Vesuvius.

    ReplyDelete