Monday, January 25, 2021

Death of Bond Girl Diana Rigg and the Moon Connection-Roddy Piper

 

Someone asked me if I could DJ their wedding in October so I'm going through the messages I send myself in my phone because that's how I remember...I always intend to put it on a calendar, but never do lol..so finally doing that because the gigs have been building up...Anyway I noticed I took a screenshot on 9/10/2020...I'm assuming it was because of the Knoxville Tiger story, but look at the other stories...Roddy Piper...and a Bond Girl died....I didn't even realize another Bond girl had died.
Notice she died 52 days after her bday and a span of 52 days before Sean Connery.
Diana Rigg=52, 56 and 122(FB)
Sean Connery=52
James Bond=52
Notice her bday was the anniversary of the moon landing too lol..I said how Sean Connery was synced to the Moon and even died on the Halloween Full Moon.
Plus James Bond synced to the Batman shooting, and Roddy Piper synced to the RV bombing in Nashville.
She died 158 days or 5 months 5 days after Honor Blackman..aka Pussy Galore..
Pussy Galore=158
Honor Blackman=55
Tanya Roberts=158


She was in the only James Bond film with George Lazenby..
George Lazenby=56
Diana Rigg=56
Sean Connery=56
Coronavirus=56

Notice the film came out in 1969 too..the same year as the moon landing.
Diana is the goddess of the Moon.
Interesting 2021 will be the 52nd anniversary of the moon landing too..

In regards to Roddy Piper another girl was texting me earlier about Djing on St. Patrick's day...apparently she is taking over the bar in March and was asking me a bunch of questions and if I had any ideas..
Roddy Piper died on 31/7..
I just pointed out a bunch about 317 and St. Patrick's day..







No comments:

Post a Comment