Thursday, January 14, 2021

Jeff Censored/Jeff C's final video has a thumbnail of Alex Jones with a "They Live" face

Tell me that I am not spot on with what is going on...
The above screenshot is Jeff C...Jeff Censored's final video that is on YouTube. It didn't start but people were in the Live chat and so on...it still says waiting for Jeff Censored...

Look at Thumbnail he used for this video though lol....It's Alex Jones with a "They Live" Face....What are the odds? 

 Notice that this video was supposed to play on 12/18, which was 38 days after my 38th bday. 

Go look at all of the other thumbnails on any video Jeff Censored has....not one of them has a reference to "They Live"...only this very last video...

I wonder what the connection Alex Jones has to Bill Gates....



Bill Gates bday and Alex Jones' bdays are a span of 260 days apart...

The film "They Live" came out 260 days after 2/18...

Nashville Tennessee=260(FB)

The RV Bombing was 260 days before 9/11. 

Allen Ezail Iverson=260(FB)

I swear there has to be a connection to James Harden going to the Nets today as well..The Nets played the Knicks tonight...the Lakers played OKC...the former team of Harden and Durant....

Harden's bday was the same day as the NBA Protests....Colin Kaepernick Kneeling...The Bridgewater shooting....

2 comments:

  1. 12/18 is the day I archived the Facebook group "Gematria Truth Channel"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another "Synchromystic" moment of my day. Today I saw Zach's post on his blog about the guy carrying the confederate flag during the "siege" being arrested. I noticed right away it had Nixon's Bust in plain sight. Impeachment. I had earlier seen the MAGA hat on the Ford statue during the photo op/siege but now it was clearly screaming "Impeachment". Anyway, long story short, I never mentioned a thing to my husband about what I thought today, he is upstairs watching the "Nixon" movie right now on DVD. :)

    ReplyDelete