Monday, January 4, 2021

Bond Girl Tanya Roberts actually not dead and ESPN messing up story about Chan Gailey the OC of the Miami Dolphins




So today they say that Tonya Roberts isn't actually dead and it was a false report? It sticks out to me because the ESPN made an error about a Dolphins story today too. 
It stands out to me because today is 65 days after Sean Connery's death and Tanya Roberts is 65 years old..
Miami, Florida=65 and 218(FB)
Florida=65

Chan Gailey=50
Tanya Roberts=50, 218(FB)
Pussy Galore=50
A View to a Kill=50, 218(FB)

Miami=45
The Dolphins finished their season against the Bills. 
Buffalo Bills=45
Bond Girl=45
1+3+20+21=45
Pussy Galore died on 4/5. 



It makes me wonder too how MF Doom's death wasn't reported for months too. 

Not sure if it's related, but today stands out to me because it would have been Don Shula's bday..recall he died on 5/4 just after SB 54...

As I'm writing this up my daughter just told me that she said "Thank You" to her brother right at the same time her YouTube video said Thank You...She said the video was about a "Waffle Maker" and some dog name Keyush..
Thank You=101 and 115
Waffle Maker=101
Keyush=115(FB)


I see that "MF Doom"=210(English Extended) too...
Recall he died the same day as Sean Connery synced to the "Moon"=210(English Extended)

Chan Gailey's bday is 1/5 or 5/1...
Moon=15 and 51

I never thought about the 218's being important to the Great American Eclipse on 21/8 either...
Connery died 2 months 10 days after the anniversary.

Florida=200(English Extended)

 Today is also 9 months 11 days before Tanya Robert's bday.

Honestly, I can't help but think of a girl I know that has the same name, but it's Tonya instead of Tanya..I haven't seen her in a long time, but she is related to my Uncle Barney somehow too...I think it's something like her dad was a cousin to Barney's wife Betty..

No comments:

Post a Comment