Thursday, January 28, 2021

MARJORIE Taylor Greene and her conspiracy theory claims against David Hogg and the MARJORY Stoneman Douglas shooting

 
Oh really Marjorie made baseless claims about the Marjory Stoneman Douglas shooting? lol it's just so stupid. 
Marjorie Taylor Greene=108
Recall how the Chicago Cubs were synced to the Stoneman Douglas shooting and the number 108. 

Nikolas Cruz=201(FB)
QAnon=201(Jewish)

David Hogg=218(FB)

Marjorie=127
Today is 1/27. 
Marjorie=177(FB)
Marjory=177(FB)

I'll probably look more at this tomorrow, but I need to get sleep.

Literally, go watch the ridiculouss of that video from the article as well...It's such obvious propaganda and the things we are trying to expose. Once again, I am not disagreeing with people about the cabal, but at the same time, I think there's something more to understand..and I know we can't advance until we get to that level. We are all trying to figure this stuff out from the outside and there are some missing links with how they are controlling us in my opinion. But again, I think the overall problem is not that the cabal is using this, but that it exists to begin with.

Possibly that's what the Umbrella symbolism is all about...Rambo says it has to do with mind control, which is a possibility as to why some of the things I am documenting about are happening? 

No comments:

Post a Comment