Saturday, September 17, 2016

AX Men Gabe Rygaard killed in Wreck..Denver Broncos John Elway


Honestly one of the only shows I actually have watched in the last few years other than South Park. Even though I know it's all a script for some reason I have enjoyed this show no matter. If you've ever watched the show it even could fit with the Alligator theme I've talked about when it goes to Shelby Stanga and the other Swamp Loggers.   
Gabe Rygaard supposedly dies in a car wreck on 9/16/16. 
Gabe Rygaard=53, 89
Craig Rygaard=67, 112
Rygaard=74, 38   


So he dies in a White Ford Bronco. 
Port Angeles=132
White Bronco=132


The reason him dying in a White Ford Bronco is because he shares a hometown with John Elway the VP of Football Operations for the Denver Broncos...the White Bronco...
9+16+16=41
John Elway=41
Broncos=41

His death comes 7 months 9 days after SB 50 when the Broncos won. 
Murder=79 
Also 222 days which I've been seeing a lot in regards to Nebraska. 
Nebraska Cornhuskers=222
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air=222
Amtrak=222
Rygaard=38
Colorado=38
The 38th State
SB 50 was on 38th day of year. 

He was 45 years old..
SB 50 on 2+7+20+16=45

I'm sure there's more to this story. 

I wonder if there's something connected to the other guys who have died from the show. 
Ax Men=57=World Series
Notice the last guy to die even has the BART name. 

He died 10 months 17 days after the first guy Jimmy Smith. 
BART series earthquake happened on 10/17. 

We'll see if I can get more details in a few days. I can't even find Gabe's full name or birthday details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment