Friday, January 11, 2019

Zach's blog blocked by McDonald's free Wifi


On Wednesday night on my way home from band practice my girlfriend wanted me to stop at McDonald's and get her Chicken Nuggets. I was listening to the end of the Gematria Effect and then I started the replay a few minutes later. Anyway when I got to McDonald's my phone connected to their Wifi and then it kept giving me this message. It took about 15 minutes for me to get the food so I messed with it a few minutes before realizing I was connected to the McDonald's wifi. Funny I see I took a screenshot at 11:11pm..I didn't even realize the time until now. 



Anyway since it kept saying that I figured I would look at Zach's blog for a few minutes until I got out of McDonald's and then go back to the Gematria Effect. It wouldn't load his blog either, but this time it was saying the webpage was blocked. I tried a bunch of other websites and they worked fine, but his blog was for sure blocked by McDonald's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment