Friday, January 25, 2019

Price is Right Story today on CNN after I brought this up again last night



Interesting we have a story about the Price is Right on the CNN trending articles right now. Just last night I mentioned the number 63 and how it was important to the priests in my town. Also Father Paul who was a Jesuit and died at the Jesuit hospital....but I mentioned how he worked at Rosebud, South Dakota Reservation in which Bob Barker grew up at. 

Bob Barker also born the same day as "Mayim Bialik"(Water/Big Bang Theory) that I mentioned in the video. 
Robert William Barker=95 and he's 95 years old right now...

Think about Happy Gilmore/Earthquake and Happy Hates that Bob Barker....
The last time the Price is Right was important to what I was documenting we got the Las Vegas Shooting...then the death of Ralphie May in Las Vegas...Remember he was from "Chattanooga, Tennessee"=911....I also documented about Kane Brown being from Chattanooga as well and it's funny because yesterday my boss got a Kane Brown song(Heaven) stuck in my head all day. I couldn't get it out of my head for whatever reason. 


Tara Armstrong=57
Bathroom Break=57


1 comment:

  1. HI,DAN I TRAYIED TO SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ZACH BUT LOOKS HE IS VERY BUSY. I THINK THE BEST DEFENSE IS A GOOD OFFENSE SO WHY DON'T YOU CALL THEM BY THEIR NAMES A (SATAN'S WORSHIPER)IF THE PEOPLE KNOW THAT THEY BEEN ROLLED BY A SATAN ALL THIS TIME THEY MIGHT BELIEVE SOME OF THE STORIEShttps://youtu.be/lG3rzhbbrYg

    ReplyDelete