Sunday, December 30, 2018

Noticing a lot of "50" in stuff tonight-Chiefs-Wayne Static-The Karate Kid

I was on Facebook a few minutes ago and I saw a lot of people posting about Mahomes and his 50 TD passes this season. A lot of Chiefs fans in the area so a lot of people posting about it. 
Chiefs=50
So 50 TD passes is important..
Super Bowl=50(s) 
The Chiefs are a team I am watching considering all of the connections to 2015 and I thought Chiefs would win the Super Bowl that year. It was all about the Eagles stuff in 2015 and today the Eagles made the Playoffs too. 
Funny too I just talked about how the number "50" is really important to a lot of the synchronicity I have had over the year. 

So literally the next thing I see on Facebook that I stopped and watched was someone posted a Static X video. I have some odd memories of this band. They used to be one of my favorites until I went and saw them live and they only played 3 songs and left even though they were supposed to play longer. It really pissed me off back then and I boycotted them lol. 
Anyway I figured I'd look up Wayne Static again as he died in 2014. 
Of course "Wayne Static"=50
His real name is "Wayne Wells"=50

Also funny that trolled comment I got last night on my Rob Lowe Video fits in....I talked a decent amount about the number 50 in that video. I also talked about Ralph Macchio which is interesting as a few weeks back I started watching "Cobra Kai" on Youtube. I was just thinking about how I need to cancel my free trial to watch it soon too..so I need to finish watching the series. 
Wayne Static and Ralph Macchio ironically have the same bday of 11/4 too. 
The Karate Kid=50

Also...."The Karate Kid"=333(Jewish)
Patrick Lavon Mahomes II=333
Philadelphia Eagles=333(Jewish)
Just something that stuck out to me. 

Daniel-San=164

3 comments:

  1. I've been seeing it too. Colts Titans game ended with a total of 50. Super Bowl 55 will have 50 date numerology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KC is the city of fountains
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/01/us/ohio-frontier-airlines-passengers-sick/index.html

    Frontier based in Denver. First game they played the sum was 50. Second was 53

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frontier = 510 ext
    Frontier Airlines = 624 Jewish

    ReplyDelete