Sunday, December 30, 2018

Mollie Tibbetts mom takes in 17 year old Immigrant




It's funny as I just posted about Frank equaling 50 just like Pink and so on...I even went back and looked at my old info as I thought "Mollie"=50 too but It didn't...I then started thinking that possibly the Iowa game on 1/1 will be important for me to see. Now I got to Yahoo and of course there is a Mollie Tibbetts story in the headlines. 
Her mom took in an illegal immigrant supposedly. 
Notice this story comes 4 months 8 days after Mollie died. 
The whole reason this story is popular is because of the "WALL" narrative with Trump. 
Wall=48=Donald Trump and so on...

Notice too it's 163 days after she went missing...
Mollie Tibbetts=163



Assuming this kids bday is 12/2 it's perfect. 
His bday was 137 days before Mollie went missing. 
Mollie Cecilia Tibbetts=137
Christhian Bahena Rivera=137
137 is the 33rd prime. 
Ulises Felix=156
Thirty Three=156

Notice too their bdays 6 months 24 days apart. The big number I talked about all summer....Also Mollie's death all about Freemasonry and Freemasonry established on 6/24. 

No comments:

Post a Comment