Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Spammed Comment on Old post-Kiss-Time and Date Layout changed




I just got home from taking the kids trick or treating and I opened my laptop to a notification on an old post. Of course it's Spam on an old post from 2016. I used to document a lot about getting spammed on old posts but it hasn't happened for a while so I thought I would look it up. 
The post has a lot of interesting things in it...such as the Nirvana and 9/11 stuff..plus at this time I was talking about the Age of Aquarius....Funny it involves the "LION" that was important with the new plane crash Air Lion 610...Funny too that while Trick or Treating there was a memorable dog dressed up as LION at someone's house. I only saw 3 Adults dressed up tonight too...2 were King Arthur and Guinivere and I'm not sure what the other was?...I think a Hamburger, but I wasn't sure...

Anyway the only real reason for this post is that when I checked the Time Span between the old post and today I noticed that Timeanddate.com changed their layout. 
It makes me think that something is important to 11/4 as it's the day the TIME changes too. 
Notice the Result is in Bold now...also they show the Months and Days in the main part.....It's just weird to me and I wonder if I'm supposed to notice something because of it.....22 months 2 days....
222 was important with Rocky Colavito as he was born on the 222nd day and Cleveland is in it's 222nd anniversary....plus remember Detroit Rock City starts in Cleveland and they go to Detroit to see Kiss.....the only reason I mention this is because Detroit is in the old post...plus we went to my parents house in the mix of trick or treating and Jeopardy was on and it had a KISS theme....my dad even said he never had any interest in seeing Kiss...
Ace Frehley born the same day as the Greatest Royal Rumble...
Gene Simmons born in Israel....
One of the questions on Jeopardy was about a Bridge too....
I can't remember what Bridge now though...
Kiss also reminds me of the song by PRINCE..mostly because my band covers it and it's always a hit. 


2 comments:

  1. It's funny that you mention KISS. Tonight at work, on SIRIUS XM of all places.... Gene Simmons hosted a Halloween show on Ozzy's Boneyard. We had to hear it twice even..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been doing a ton of work on Sirius myself. Sirius = 595 Isopsephy. Mac Miller died 595 into Trump's presidency. David Price gets the win to clinch the World Series. David Price = 595 ext. There's more of course but I'll spare ya. Pretty cool that Sirius is buying Pandora. Seems like a smart stock to invest in. Won't go through till 2019.

      Delete