Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Uncle who gave me the Dolphins Jersey 166-The Honeymooners-The Flintstones

I just posted a really long video in regards to my Dolphins Posts. 
I realized my uncle who gave me that Dolphins Jersey has some interesting connections. 
Barney Murphy=166
The Gold Slipper=166(where I found out he gave it to me)

I also previously talked about my mom's missing cat and how my Uncle Barney's Wife Betty posted on Facebook about a Cat that looked like my moms. 
It turned out it wasn't her cat, but a few days later my moms cat turned up about 6 miles out of town just off of the Gold Slipper Hwy. (Toledo Ave)

Anyway I said in the video yes, Barney and Betty like the Flintstones. 

The Flintstones had 166 episodes. 

Season 5 episode 1 is called Hop Happy. 
Hop Happy=51
Notice it's about Barney and Betty's new Pet. 

The Flintstones characters were based off of another TV series called the HoneyMooners. 

Honeymooners=166

Interesting in regards to all of the Moon stuff I have mentioned. 


So the characters are based off of these guys but just interesting Fred Flintstone based off of Ralph Kramden. I'm pretty sure someone told me this a while back when I was talking about a RALPH theme. 

This guy portrayed Ed Norton on the Honeymooners. 
Ed Norton=105
Art Carney=105
Arthur Carney=62, 152
Super Bowl LI=53, 62, 152

No comments:

Post a Comment