Friday, May 31, 2019

Toronto Raptors coach is from Carroll, Iowa-Drake and Drake University


I got this message so I looked up the story about Drake and the Raptors coach. I found out he is from Carroll, Iowa which is not too far away from where I live. 




I just can't believe I have never heard of Nick Nurse before considering he is from the area. 
Funny it says 51 minutes right now on Google maps too. 
Nick Nurse=51 and is currently 51 years old. 

Notice when Drake rubbed his shoulders the score was 82 to 96 as well. 
Drake=96
Raptors=82
Toronto Raptors=82


I wonder if there is something to do with DRAKE University that's only about an hour away from Carroll, Iowa too. 
Especially with as much as I've talked about Slipknot and Des Moines recently. 
Plus all the 8/6 stuff was super connected to the DUCK theme and Drake is a male Duck. 

Interesting too that Drake University started the Paul McCartney is dead/replaced hoax that many have heard about. 
Just makes me think about Charles Manson and some recent things I've documented..

Hopefully I'll look at this more tomorrow. I just got home from band practice a bit ago, and I'm too tired to really think. 

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting that Nick Nurse last Birthday was 310 days ago.
    Johann Adam Weishaupt`s last Birthday was 113 days ago....Steve Kerr got his 113th lost and Warrios 30 Season lost (113=30.Prime). It was the 227th NBA Season Day...Total Score 118 - 109=227 Points..

    ReplyDelete