Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Corey Taylor's message to Kanye in 2015 wearing a Star Wars shirt-Robert Englund(Freddy Krueger) a close friend of Mark Hamil

Not writing much, but just wanted to document about my old video before I fall asleep. This is the Corey Taylor Kanye video I was talking about from 2015...notice Taylor is wearing a "Star Wars" shirt...also Taylor...Taylor Swift and so on...
It's interesting because I just brought up Star Wars in relation to the "HOPE" stuff. 
In the video I talk about Taylor emphasizing the word "NOT". 
Not=310(eng ext)

I even published the video on 7/22....Pi connection..

I also talked about Taylor's first film being a film with Robert Englund(Freddy Krueger)...a big thing was the Freddie Gray stuff connected to Freddy Krueger/Kanye singing the Freddie song at Glastonbury.  
Taylor played the character of "Bauer" in that film...and the Finger symbolism pointing to the "Freddy" symbolism in 2016 was all about Indians pitcher Trevor "BAUER". 

Robert Englund was briefly considered for the part of "Han Solo" in Star Wars too. He was close friends with Mark Hamil and told Hamil to audition for the part of Luke Skywalker in which he later became. 

So Star Wars is important on some level, but I'm too tired to really think about it. 




2 comments:

  1. Dan, can you please talk about the COKE 600 on Sunday in Nascar, this weekend. 60th Running

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude South Carolina has some crazy gematria. Among it is 310 Franc Baconis

    ReplyDelete