Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Synchronicity with death of old guy named "Dover" I knew. 262


I was at work today and I noticed an obituary sign on the door. It surprised me as it's an old guy that most people know around town. He used to be the bus driver and so on..He was also good friends with my grandpa at one time, or at least I remember them being good friends as a kid. 
Anyway what are the odds he dies 262 days after his bday after I've just recently been documenting about this number? His bday is 8/10 on the Julian Calendar...

Another reason it stands out to me, is because his grandson messaged me on Facebook on Saturday..the day before died. I haven't seen him in a long time as he moved away to the Seattle area and now lives in South Dakota. He said he would be in town this upcoming weekend and wanted to get together with some other guys and play guitar. So chalk up another synchronicity for the books. 
I can't help but think of "Dover, Delaware" with this either. 

Another thing I want to document is that my boss lives in Dover's old house. She was walking by just as I noticed the sign on the door and I pointed it out to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment