Monday, May 13, 2019

Facebook 26.2 Beer Ad after I post about 9/19-Des Linden won the 2018 Boston Marathon 310 days before her bday

Funny I just went to Facebook and this ad came up for a beer called "26.2". Never heard of it before and just funny I just keep talking about 9/19 in relation to the 262nd day. 
I forgot to mention earlier that the Marathon connection is important as well considering a Marathon is 26.2 miles. 
Ha I guess I should've watched the video before posting. I just clicked on it and it's actually about the 2018 Boston Marathon winner Des Linden. She was the first American woman to win in 33 years. 


Of course she won the Marathon 3 months 10 days before her bday. 
Marathon=310(Jewish)
Desiree=310(satanic)

1 comment:

  1. San Diego seems to be playing an important role in some of these news stories. Oroville Dam is in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete