Monday, May 13, 2019

Echo Valley(Tits Hemmingway) in Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay


I'm watching Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay a movie that I don't recall watching before...but possibly? It's been a long time and I don't remember any of the film. 
Anyway they go into the whorehouse and Doogie Howser takes the big titted lady....It's hilarious to me because I know who this lady is. She was a stripper named "Echo Valley" that came to Book em Dano's in Denison, Iowa one time.  It was a night I can't forget as she broke my glasses between her boobs. It was such a lowkey place you could get dances for $1 and basically just hang out with the strippers all night. They would let us pick the music and play pool and what not with us. I haven't been there in a long time, but there was a time when we went almost everynight just to get hammered. I used to have a picture of this lady and her autograph too, but no idea where it is now. Who knows haha, it's hard to explain how hometown this place is, which is why it was odd she would ever be there in the first place. 


I wish I knew the day I met her, but I have no idea. I don't even see any real Gematria connections to her death right now. I'm just documenting it because I feel like there is something important from this...
Harold and Kumar=141 and she died on the 141st day of the year? 

It is odd too as I feel like I've documented stuff about her before, but I don't see it anywhere in my notes/blog/videos...



It is interesting that today is 5/13 though...
I've documented in the past how the numbers 326 and 513 are important to the Angel Gabriel....she died 3 years 26 days after Harold and Kumar 2 came out...
She died in "Leakey Texas"=513(satanic)
Angel Gabriel=513(satanic)
Denison, Iowa=513(satanic)

Echo Valley=45 and 45(rev red)
Gabriel=45

Also interesting Doogie Howser premiered on 9/19. 

No comments:

Post a Comment