Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Hidden in Plain Sight Sync and Phone Calls from Chicago




When I got off work tonight everyone was sleeping except for Zamien. I brought him upstairs with me and figured I actually had time to write more in the book. I really want to have it finished before the end of the year, I've just haven't been motivated at the right time to write much lately. It's hard to keep up with recent events, take care of my kids, go to work and write in this book. I wake up everyday with all this energy to finish it and write myself notes/outlines and then when I get home I've lost interest......
Anyway I wrote a bit about the dollar bill/all seeing eye/sirius previously and I added a bit of information to it....I wrote how they hide symbols and signs in plain site and so on....I wanted to double check that the word "Plain" was spelled that way, so I searched it on Yahoo.com...

I did spell it correctly, and I noticed this film in which I looked up on IMDB. 
I then started getting these phone calls from a Chicago area number. I got them yesterday at work too. They are odd, because they are calling multiple times in a row. Lately I get a few calls from all over the US, but never this many times in a row....
So I started thinking maybe there is something I'm supposed to see with Chicago....and I figured I'd try and find who is calling me. 


I found it's coming from "Peerless Network of Illinois"..but what's interesting is when I searched it...the 6th one down was a website called...plainsite.org....
Plain Site...Plain Sight...

Peerless Network of Illinois=143
Chicago=143 and 35
Today leaves 35 days in the year...
They did call yesterday...but I'm just now seeing this...

Interesting too that the area code is 312...
Chicago Illinois=312(FB)


Interesting Ad on the IMDB too..Brittany Runs a Marathon? 

2 comments:

  1. Weird, I just typed the words "Plain" then changed it to "Plane" into the Gematrinator to see the difference. When I typed in "Plane" the calculator wouldn't let me backspace to clear it. Every time I hit the backspace the calculator just kept adding another letter "e" to the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I can assure you it's not the website doing anything like that lol...

      Delete