Friday, November 29, 2019

Franz Bardon teacher of Hermetics-Israel Regardie's death on 3/10

Sam asked me last night if I had ever heard of Franz Bardon and his writings. I had not, but I want to check them out after reading info about him. 
Look at what he says about Kabbalah...it's about empowering the letters to create magical effects through their combination. 

He also has 3 books that simplified the understanding of magic so people could practice magic without having a teacher. 

Interesting that Aleister Crowley died on his 38th bday too. 
 
I also stumbled upon this guy last night...Israel Regardie who was a secretary for Aleister Crowley that exposed the secrets of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn....
He just stuck out to me right away with the death day of 3/10..
Aleister=310
Edward Crowley=310

Ha interesting too I see that "Edward Crowley"=208(FB)
Aleister=177(FB)

Israel Regardie=77 
Died age 77..

No comments:

Post a Comment