Sunday, November 3, 2019

Crazy Town's tour van crashes into a moose on a Canada Highway-Drowning/Water



This is interesting as I was just thinking of this band a few days ago. I remember a long time ago looking at their album covers with the Lollipop girl that had devil horns and a halo. 


They hit a moose 68 days after the front man Shifty Shellshock's bday..
Moose=68

They also have a song called "Drowning" that I remember listening to when I was younger that is probably important to this. 
Drowning=50
Canada=50(Jewish) and 50(FB)

I know it's important as I used to listen to these guys a lot when I was younger. 
Think about drowning in regards to WATER that I've recently documented about too. 
Water=68=Moose

The other frontman "Epic Mazur"=50 and he will be 50 years old in 2020..


No comments:

Post a Comment