Sunday, October 29, 2017

Mystery Object possibly from another Solar System-Nasa has a 261 connection




I saw this article and figured I would look up NASA again. 
First some things in this article....
This object is racing through space at 15.8 miles per second? 
Freemasonry=158(reverse)
They discovered it in Haleakala, Hawaii....HH...88
Hawaii=51=Moon
The first part of that town interests me as it reminds me of the Heaven's Gate cult I talked about with the death of Bill Paxton. The killed themselves when comet Hale-Bopp came. 
Marshall Applewhite died on 17/5. 
Nasa=175(satanic)
National Aeronautics and Space Administration=666(reverse)
Applewhite born on 3/26(the Gabriel stuff)
Fred Wallace Haise Jr=326
Anyway what I newly discovered....
Nasa=28(rev red)
Space=28(rev red)
Heaven=28(How fitting)


National Aeronautics and Space Administration=261(rev red)
Comet=231(satanic)
Solar System=166

Space Time=91
Space=91(reverse)
Rockets=91
Asteroid=91
Apollo=91(reverse)

Fred Haise=51(rev red)
Moon=51(reverse)
Hawaii=51
Remember he was born on 11/14 which is the day of the closest Super Moon last year. 
Extra Super Moon=204, 174(reverse)
Houston Astros=204
174 makes me think of the Price is Right stuff of late.

What I've learned so far in doing gematria is that the theme I'm talking about just after each world series and keeps going is always connected to the next world series and not directly for the Super Bowl or other sporting events. For example I was talking about the Native America theme just after the Royals won the World Series. I thought it was for the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. The Chiefs didn't make the Super Bowl, but the Native American theme kept coming. Then we ended up getting the Cleveland Indians losing in the World Series. We'll see what happens after this series and what themes stick out after it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment