Saturday, October 14, 2017

I just accepted requests on Facebook for the first time in a while at 2:31 AM without realiizing it.


So I went to Facebook a bit ago and I noticed I had some messages from people at work. Then I started adding people I know who requested me. I have about 50 friend requests of people I don't know so I just accepted the few I knew. Anyway after I did it, it popped up in the message thing about how we are connected to Messenger. Notice the time I did all this though? lol 2:31am.....I didn't plan this or realize this whatsover until looking at it now. 
There is something I am supposed to understand about 231 that I do not get? 

1 comment:

  1. 21st Triangular,7+7+7,777
    Two Hundred Thirteen=231
    One Hundred Eighty eight=231
    Two Three One=58, 148

    ReplyDelete