Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Cub Scouts Will Allow Girls to Join-WD Boyce-Stock Market-Chicago Cubs-Racism



I doubt it's a coincidence we are getting this story about Cub Scouts just before the Cubs game begins. 

All I can think of in regards to this story is how pissed people will be when there are no more girl scout cookies.(In the future)
Girl Scout Cookies=231(reverse)
Girl Scout=124
I keep seeing these numbers together...124,  231....
Also "To Kill a Mockingbird" in regards to the girl being named "Scout" and all the racism in the media stories. 

Boy=42
Boy Scout=42(rev red)
Nigger=42
The reason I bring this up is because girls are supposed to be "Brownies" instead of Cub Scouts. 
Brownies=42


Today is also 120 days before the 108th anniversary of the Boy Scouts of America. (Cubs 108 last year?)
Cub Scouts=120(reverse)
Boy Scout=120


This story comes on the 2nd year 10th day of Michael B Surbaugh being Chief Scout. 
Boy Scouts of America=210
Michael B Surbaugh=666(Jewish), 69, 150, 93(rr), 282(rev). 

The founder of the Boys Scouts was a guy with the last name Boyce? Boys...Boyce....William "Dickson"(Dick Son) Boyce...give me a break. It wasn't named in honor of his last name either. He got lost in London on a Foggy street and a Unknown Scout helped him find his way. So he founded the scouts when he got back to America. 

He dies 4 months 3 days after the anniversary of the Boy Scouts...

Also in regards to him dying in Chicago and the Cubs.... he died 4 months 3 days before they lost the 1929 World Series to the Philadelphia Athletics..(Thinking about Darren Daulton death Philadelphia Phillie?)
This was also just before the Stock Market Crash...
William Dickson Boyce=204...
Houston Astros=204

Interesting thing about  the UK version too.....
Just last night when I was looking up Game shows I looked up Bear Gryll. I didn't even realize he was the "Chief Scout" of the Boy Scouts until now. 
I looked him up as I was confusing myself with the Cash Cab guy Ben Bailey. I was thinking the cash cab guy was Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs and somehow I was confusing Mike Rowe with Bear Grylls if that's makes any sense. I don't know why but point being I just looked him up last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment