Monday, June 18, 2018

The Fisher King-JFK-LEON


Finally watching the movie "The Fisher King" that I said might be of importance. It stars Jeff BRIDGES and Robin Williams. haha and Robin Williams died on 8/11....Hulk Hogan's bday also London Breeds bday that I just documented about. 


The movie is based on a guy whose wife dies and makes him go crazy and obsessed with the Arthurian legend of the Fisher King. 
Anyway on wikipedia it lists other versions of the Fisher King..
Interesting C.S. Lewis is one of the people involved on this list. 
Remember he died the same day JFK died 11/22/63 along with Aldous Huxley. 

Also look at director of The Fisher King Terry Gilliams bday...
11/22/40....so he turned 23 years old the day JFK was assassinated. 

The reason I initially wanted to watch this movie was because of the death of Carrie FISHER a few months after the death of Kenny Baker(R2D2).  He was in the Gilliam Film "Time Bandits" that was part of the trilogy of imagination by Gilliam. 
My first ever Youtube copyright claim that was coded to 9/19 and the day gay marriage was legalized(6/26) was all about the Gilliam film "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" which is the 3rd film in the Trilogy of Imagination. The other film was called "Brazil" that had a bunch of 9/11 symbolism and similar to "1984". 
Robin Williams was the KING of the MOON in Munchausen and that was the big part youtube wouldn't let me show on my video. 
Brazil stars Jonathan Pryce who a bunch of people think is also Pope Francis...
Jonathan Pyrce=201=Jorge Mario Bergoglio

Also I see that Jeff Bridges middle name is "Leon"....just thinking about the Time Warner-ATT thing with Judge Leon.....
Jack Leon Ruby
Kings of Leon...
Leon Czolgosz assassinated McKinley....
Leon means "Lion" which reminds me of the Lion King...
Obama saying he was the Lion King....
Lion King area based off of Hells Gate in Kenya where Obama has ties to. 
This also reminds me of James Earl Jones yet again...who is also Darth Vader's voice....
Jeff Bridges=206(reverse)(see previous posts)

I haven't finished watching the film yet as I keep falling asleep about halfway through each time. Hopefully I will finish it tomorrow...I'm honestly just bored with the film. 

2 comments:

  1. Random thoughts on your random thoughts.....

    great artists Leon Bridges https://www.leonbridges.com/

    Kings of Leon http://kingsofleon.com/

    FWIW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also makes me think of LEON Russell, born Claude Russell BRIDGES, who was called "Master of Space and Time"....

      Delete