Sunday, June 17, 2018

Death of another child in the town my sister lives 131 days after the Super Bowl.

I saw my sister today(6/16) at the swimming pool as she brought my nephew over. My mom is the manager at the pool so he was swimming and I brought Claire to go swimming as well. Anyway I walked in and I saw my sister crying. I guess one of her students that she takes care of at school had died. He was like 5 or 6 years old and somehow quit breathing. He was special needs and bunch more to the story as his parents might be in trouble as well....
Anyway go figure another death in Audubon, Iowa....The place that had the Super Bowl commercial and a young girl die from drowning synced to the Eagles winning. My sister owns a compnay called Eagle Acres and so on...

Notice he died 131 days after the Super Bowl. 
Super Bowl=131

I'll post more if I found out more on this. I meant to post it yesterday as I was looking for more info, but I still haven't found it yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment