Monday, January 31, 2022

Sean McVay's Father "Tim McVay" and the Super Bowl 56 Connections to Tiger and the Oklahoma Rally on 4/19-Batman/Tisha B'Av-Skull and Bones

 


I seen Bobby comment this on one of Zach's videos at work earlier and it is really interesting considering the OKC Rally and such...

Notice Sean McVay's father TIM McVay, similar to Tim McVeigh went viral at the Rams vs 49ers game. 

Super Bowl 56 will be 65 days before the 4/19 OKC Rally...

Oklahoma City=65

Cincinnati Bengals=419(Jewish)

Plus the Bengals coach Zac Taylor is from Norman, Oklahoma...He left the Rams after Super Bowl 53 to coach the Bengals. 
Honestly, all I can think about when I see this is my friend Norm(Joel) who went to the midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises with me in 2012. This Super Bowl is related to the upcoming "The Batman" coming out on 3/4....and 34 was the big number I followed with the Rams in 2019....Matt Stafford is currently 3-3 in playoff games, so if he loses he will be 3-4 and he will be 34 years old when the Super Bowl happens. 

4/19 will be 85 days or a span of 86 days after Sean McVay's bday..

Tiger=85(FB) and 201(Jewish)

Rams=201(Jewish)

Bengals=86


Super Bowl 56 will be 86 days before Zac Taylor's bday. 


The Batman=30, 51

Rams=30, 51

Cincinnati=51

Lions=30(Justin Tucker's Kick)


Possibly nothing, but I want to note something new that I see..

Super Bowl LVI=304(FB)

This reminds me of the Pearl Harbor sync that I had. 

Rob Schneider's bday is the 304th day..

John Matthew Stafford=304(FB)


In relation to Oklahoma, I can't help but think that famous Bengals player BOOMER Esiason is important...Boomer Sooner....

Plus, his real name is NORMAN, like how the Sooners play in Norman, Oklahoma..

Boomer Esiason=201

The last time I seen my friend Norm was at a wedding he came back for on 10/23/21....Like I've said, I barely ever see him and unfortunatley I didn't get to talk to him much that day because I was busy DJing. I think it's funny seeing these connections today too, because I saw his father and mother in law at the store today. Although, they live in town, I really do not see them often either. 

Notice that the last time I saw him was a span of 3 months 22 days before Super Bowl 56 too lol...The Skull and Bones number important to Batman..

Think about Geronimo's bones supposedly being stolen by Skull and Bones in Oklahoma too....Plus in relation to 8/6, which is important to 9/11, think how Geronimo was the code name for the operation that killed Osama bin Laden.  Plus the film called "Geronimo" with Chuck Connors, Adam West(Batman) and Kamala Devi(Reminds of Kamala Devi Harris)...

Geronimo=51 and 39

Batman=51 and 39

I am 39 years along with Sturgill and Norm will turn 39 on the anniversary of the Moon landing this year....which once again is why I think 8/6/22 is important to the Batman narrative/Tisha B'Av. 


I also last saw him a span of 3 months 4 days after his bday..

I know it's somehow related to this Super Bowl, because Sturgill is the biggest Bengals fan I know and he was with us at that Batman midnight showing..Recall how the Super Bowl is 85 days or a span of 86 days after Sturgill's bday too. 

Norm is also a big Raiders and Oklahoma fan and think how the Raiders were important to the symbolism all year. 


Think how 4/19 is also the 109th day of the year....

Los Angeles=109

4/19 is 109 days before 8/6/22. 

Ravens=109(FB)

Oklahoma=31 and 76

Joker=59, 76

Tiger=59, 76 and 31

Joe Exotic turning 59 years old on the 31st day of the year of the Tiger. 

Skull and Bones=201(FB)...76...Bush's 76th bday on 7/6. 

Bush turns 76 years old 31 days before 8/6/22. 

4/19 to 7/6 is a span of 2 months 18 days....

Rams=201(Jewish)

Tiger=201(Jewish)

Just trying to think about this....

I have a ton of Skull and Bones connections...

Dan Behrendt=419(Eng Ext)

4/19 is 5 months 9 days after my bday or 160 days...

"Tiger"=59

Tisha B'Av=160(FB)






12 comments:

  1. Jason White is my cousin (2nd). Won the Heisman as a Sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt Stafford turns 34 exactly 666 lunar months after the MLK assassination. Super Bowl on 2/13 the 44th day. MLK assassinated on 4/4. Racism = 213 Jewish. Also told Zach how SB 56 is 419 days after the Great Conjunction. Rambo did a decode on their game against the Steelers on the day of the Great Conjunction. They won cause it was Jupiter over Saturn. Burrow a Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter. Stafford an Aquarius ruled by Saturn. Also Ohio's flag represents the Great Conjunction. The triangle and circle. See the movie the Dark Crystal. 4 out of the 8 presidents who died in office had ties to Ohio. 3 were born there and 1 was a Senator of Ohio. Rambo pointed out early on how presidents elected in great conjunctions year are assassinated, die in office, or survive attempts.

    Another riddle I'm seeing is with JFK. So Rams vs Bengals. Rams are Mars obviously and Bengals are Jupiter cause Jupiter is orange and striped like a Tiger. There is a Mars/Jupiter conjunction on May 29th or JFKs 105th birthday which is 105 days after the Super Bowl. Los Angeles Rams = 529 Jewish. 529 = 23x23 the 9th and 9th primes. Jupiter = 99. I = 9 and Gemini is II (99). Gemini = 105. Messenger = 105. Kupp is a Gemini.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep a pretty close eye on CNN and today is the first day I've seen them cover the Canadian Truckers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think the Revolutionary War is relevant. Began on 4/19. Howard Hesseman.... i dont know anything about him but Hessian soldiers (from Hesse, Germany) were a huge part of the Revolutionary War. Even tonight man we watched that Sean Payton movie and the stadium had "Hess" advertised... I'd never heard of Hess. Apparently Leon Hess owned the Jets. The Headless Horsemen was a Hessian soldier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is crazy too but I swear they always told us growing up that our great great grandmother fed Geronimo a chicken or a turkey or something. Anyways 220 years bt revolutionary War and OKC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Headless Horseman for more HH Heinrich Himmler alliteration. SS and HH the same forwards and backwards 19 or 8. Sleepy Hollow = 219. SS is 1919 Zach born @19:19. 88 mph mercury with the 88 day orbit and 8x8 magic square. Wednesday or Mercury day 457 days after the save the clock tower lady died. Clock Tower = 1221 big ben played on that 12/21 great conjunction game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jupiter entered Pisces the day Madden died. Jupiter last day in Pisces is 5/10. Leaves Pisces 5/11

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Then moves back into Pisces from October 28th to December 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Jets thing got me thinking about their old coach Rex Ryan. His brother coaches for the Ravens now. Their from Ardmore OKlahoma. I have family there too.

    ReplyDelete