Thursday, January 20, 2022

WrestleMania 38 is 2 months 19 days after I went to Smackdown and the They Live narrative

 

I just got this notification on my phone aboy Mike McCarthy and the Dallas Cowboys...I had to laugh when I seen the first word in the article is "Absolutley" cause of my sync last night.
I then remembered that WrestleMania 38 will be held at the Cowboys Stadium and how it was synced to the RV stmbolism with They Live...
Since I recently went to my 1st ever WWE event I wondered how far away from Wrestlemania it was and of course, it was 2 months 19 days lol..
219..
Recall..
Two Hundred Nineteen=218 
218 the big number with They Live..
Ha, I see another connection..
Two Hundred Nineteen=268
This is also a very important number to the symbolism..

Rowdy Roddy Piper=268(FB)
Terry Eugene Bollea=268(FB)

Also, think how John Carpenter was born on 1/16 and we are in the 33rd year of They Live..This whole post started because of the Absolutely sync I had yesterday that involved Zach and the Bear Spray thing on 1/16 after the RV bomb.


4/19 is 199 days before They Lives anniversary and leaves 256 days in the year.
John Carpenter=256 and 199(FB)
Arlington Texas=199

Arlington=219(FB)

A lot of the They Live narrative was synced to 34...Just realized Roddy Piper died 3 months 4 days before the They Live anniversary..

4/19 is 2 months 18 days after Ronda Rouseys bday or a span of 2 months 19 days..
So the Tiger year begins on her bday..
Sylvester Stallone=268(FB)
Eye of the Tiger..

I still think its all related to 8/6..the 218th and 219th day of the year.

Better keep an eye on the upcoming Royal Rumble too.




No comments:

Post a Comment