Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Super Bowl 56 on the first day of Lupercalia-Nebraska Cornhuskers-Teen Wolf-Tiger King-SpongeBob-Blackout-Earthquake-Whoopi Goldberg-Bridgewater Shooting-Oklahoma Earthquake

 



Notice the Rams won the Game after they made a 30 Yard Field Goal and the clocked stopped at 1:09 yesterday...

Rams=30
The Super Bowl is 30 days after kicker Matt Gay's bday. 
Yesterday was the 30th day of the year. 
They won the week before because of a 30 yard kick that gave them 30 points over the Buccaneers...

Los Angeles=109 and 37
17+20=37

What's interesting is that I first started watching the Rams this year on 10/20 because of the Gematria Effect....Rob Skiba had died and I noticed that...
Truth Frequency Radio=248
Zachary Keefe Hubbard=248

After Skiba died Zach's next Gematria Effect was his 248th episode...

So I was watching for symbolism with that episode just as I was with the 218th...and then we got all the Volcano stuff.....

Anyway, what I pointed out was that some guy randomly called in and talked about Case Keenum and Teddy Bridgewater, which stuck out to me because they were both important to the Ram symbolism I had followed in previous years....Plus, the Bridgewater shooting was important to the "They Live" symbolism and the reason why I was following Zach's 218th episode.....

So I looked up the Rams that day and saw that they were playing the Lions in the upcoming game....If you go back to Justin Tucker's record FG Kick, I pointed out how I thought the Lions were a team to pay attention to for symbolism to the season..For example, He broke Matt Prater's record and Prater was born on World Lion Day which is set up by Carole Baskin's company.....So I thought it was interesting that the Lions were set to play the Rams next....

However, I am just now seeing that the Bengals played the Ravens that weekend....so it really was important to the eventual Super Bowl 56 contestants.....Think about Justin Tucker/Ravens....and they played the Bengals....

Funnier yet is that this is the same weekend that I last saw my friend Norm, who is important to the Batman narrative I was talking about with the Ravens and Justin Tucker's kick..


In this same blog post, I randomly blogged about Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee in relation Brandon being killed by a prop gun....only to have breaking news a few hours later that Alec Baldwin accidently killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop gun....
In my video about the Alec Baldwin narrative I started talking about Zenith's video on Pluto and as I was talking, I looked up at my TV to see an PlutoTV Ad with SpongeBob...So I knew there had to be something important to SpongeBob that I was supposed to see. 

So then we kept getting stories that were all related to my 2019 Tisha B'Av videos, such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer getting coronavirus and Kal Penn coming out as gay...Plus, the World Lion Day became important in 2019 as it was on Tisha B'Av too...so I knew there was something I was supposed to see with this narrative coming back up in many stories. Alec Baldwin was also important to 2019 and my synchronicity with Saturday Night Live connected to the Buffy Theme. 


We then got the Travis Scott Crowd Crush and this reminded me of SpongeBob, because Travis Scott performed the Super Bowl 53 (Rams) Haltime Show in 2019, that also included SpongeBob......

Another thing I didn't see until recently was that in my old post about SpongeBob and Travis Scott at the Super Bowl 53 Halftime, I also talked about Zac Taylor leaving the Rams to coach the Bengals...
Taylor was 35 years old..
Nebraska=35
The creator of SpongeBob died 3 months and 5 days after his bday that year on the day leaving 35 days in the year. His bday was the same day Sicko Mode came out. The SpongeBob episode chosen for the Super Bowl had a bunch of 35 in it and was the 35th episode. 

Tom Brady=35
And think how the Rams just kept him on 35 post season wins. 

I also made an error on my blog that I noticed while making my Travis Scott video...I had mistaken the Chargers for the Rams, so I fixed it the next day on 11/7....This means that my error was 99 days before the Super Bowl...
Recall that Super Bowl 53 was the 99th NFL Season and the Rams were all about the number 99 with Aaron Donald and so on..I just find this funny as I'm looking back at my info..

I also talked about learning that Norm Macdonald did META Humor around this time and how Facebook had just became META...and I looked up Season 3 episode 10 of SpongeBob to find out it was famous for it's META Humor....310 was important due to the Buffy Narrative..that was also linked to Ethiopia/Moses/Rams..
A few days later I then had a random person add me on Facebook and I noticed their profile picture was him wearing a SpongeBob shirt from the Super Bowl 53 episode. 
After I saw this guy friend request me I saw the fryer at work said it was 356 degrees randomly. 
SpongeBob=356(Eng Ext)
Super Bowl LIII=356(FB)
I then got a Facebook notification about the song "Smells Like Teen Spirit" which I thought was interesting because I had recently blogged about a synchronicity with Nirvana...
Smells Like Teen Spirit=356(FB)
My next customer's total came to $3.56
I then got a notification of a story about Zac Efron looking 10 years older because of his mustache and changed face....And recall that at one point it was said he had plastic surgery and there were memes that he looked like Squidward from SpongeBob. 
Zac is 34 years old, the big number with the Blackout Bowl(Ravens/Batman) and Super Bowl 53 with the Rams. 
Crazier yet, is that I know see that the guy who friend requested me has a bday that is 2 months 19 days after Super Bowl 56....I still have no clue who this person is lol and he's never messaged me or anything. 
That sync was also a span of 95 days before the Super Bowl...
SpongeBob=95

In the mix off all of this I also talked a lot about a Blackout Theme and the connections to the Batman/Blackout Super Bowl with the Ravens and 49ers. I pointed out things such as the day Alex Jones lost his defamation case synced to Batman, the Rams lost to the 49ers.  
I then realized the connection to the Ravens with all of the big Raiders stories going on...Such as Jon Gruden resigning the same day the Ravens played the Colts on MNF...The Ravens and Raiders played each other to open the season. They both had a Bye Week before the Henry Ruggs car crash..So I knew there was some type of symbolism to watch for in relation to these 2 teams. 

We then got the death of John Madden, who is famous for the Raiders. I noticed the Ravens were playing the Rams after he died...they ended up with a score of 20-19 reminding me of SB 53... I also pointed out that his death makes me yet again think about SB 53 because there was a Madden Shooting synced to the War of 1812 with Baltimore and ultimately it was pointing us to New Orleans and the Battle of New Orleans....So a few days later when I saw that Teddy Bridgewater was being traded to the New Orleans Saints, I knew this was actually showing us the Rams...It's crazy but it seemed the signs were leading the way and I have shown for years the connection to Bridgewater and the Rams, so I had a feeling the whole narrative was telling us to watch the Rams. 
There was also a major Theme with Goldberg The Goalie earlier that month and I blogged about the connections to Bill Goldberg and Whoopi Goldberg just before the Madden shooting...Of course, Bill Goldberg was drafted to the Rams, which is another reason why I started thinking about it...

And for anyone who thinks this narrative is Bullshit, Look at the stories today on 2/1/22....Whoopi Goldberg over the Holocaust and a shooting at Bridgewater College lol.....Plus on New Years I blogged about Roman Reigns getting coronavirus and how it may be important to Bill Goldberg, only to get a story a few days later that Whoopi Goldberg got coronavirus. 




In my previous post I also talked about the connections to Oklahoma with this Super Bowl and notice how we got a 4.5 Earthquake in Oklahoma on 1/31/22. This stands out because years ago when I was talking about the Bridgewater connection, it was important to Sam Bradford who got traded to the Vikings the same day a 5.6 earthquake hit Oklahoma. 
Notice in my video though, I also talked about an earthquake in Oklahoma on 2/13/16...This just stands out considering the Super Bowl is held on 2/13 this year and in Los Angeles, which is prone to Earthquakes. 
Recall last year I talked about this narrative and was watching for the dates 2/13 and 3/20 for Earthquakes in relation to the Royal Rumble..We then got an Earthquake story in Japan on both of the days. 
Los Angeles=213(FB) and 320(FB)
Earthquake=213(FB)
Another really big thing that I'm thinking about is the fact that SB 56 begins on the first day of Lupercalia. Think how the Nebraska Cornhuskers are synced to the Bengals and Rams, and Nebraska is important to Teen Wolf/Lupercalia. Factor in the Zach LaVine and Denzel Valentine stuff I've talked about..plus Andrew Wiggins and the Warriors...it really seems like there is a big riddle here...
SB 56..
Wolf=56
Scott Howard=56
Michael J. Fox=56
Kevin Garnett=56
Thaddeus Young=56
So on..

Plus, in the post about the guy friend requesting me of Facebook, I also mentioned Zenith's videos about Time Travel and Back to the Future..PLUTOnimium...I have an old video on SpongeBob Out of Water that involves NEPTUNE and Time Travel....So just think about the Michael J. Fox connection here. 
Super Bowl 56 will be a span of 117 days before his bday..
Parkinsons disease=117 and 198
Lupercalia=198(FB) 
Teen Wolf=198(FB)
Tiger King=198(FB)
Another thing with the Nebraska Cornhuskers is that Joe Burrow wanted to go to Nebraska but they didn't want him, so he went to LSU...Nebraska's first ever Championship was a win over LSU in 1971 too. 
Zach Taylor the former Nebraska player who played under Bill Callahan....Bill Callahan coached the Raiders in the Gruden Bowl synced to Tiger King before he coached at Nebraska. 

This is another reason that I was thinking about the Rams this season...because Zach randomly made a bunch of videos about the death of Chris Farley and the Tommy Boy/Jesuit connections.....Well, for years I have pointed out that Tommy Boy was synced to Nebraska being the first team to play Penn State after the Jerry Sandusky stuff....Sandusky Ohio, Tommy CALLAHAN...Herbie Hancock, Herbie Husker...I can't remember but I feel like I connected it to Tommie Frazier too....but the whole Teen Wolf narrative was linked to Mike Riley and the Oregon State Beavers...Penn State plays in Beaver Stadium...


Plus, recall how I blogged about Jon Bon Jovi and the connection to my friend Darveaux who is a huge Huskers fan. I originally blogged about this sync in the same post I blogged about Tiger King Erik Cowie dying too...so interesting in relation to this narrative. 



We also got the story that Rihanna is pregnant today lol, and recall that she is synced to NEPTUNE along with SpongeBob. She was born in Pisces/Water...so on....stuff I've been blogging like crazy. Tomorrow/Today begins the Chinese WATER Tiger Year. 

The Tiger's greatest enemy is the Snake...
The Stock Market Crash, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 all happened during the year of the Snake. 

I also see that "Earthquake"=189(FB) and 189 is a big number with Travis Scott and Young Dolph...so maybe we should watch for an Earthquake or Volcano eruption on 2/13...possibly at or somwhere else the day of the Super Bowl? 

The Bridgewater narrative with Earthquake/Bridges was all about Philadelphia too..Been waiting for the Ben Franklin Bridge to collapse for years. 





















 








6 comments:

  1. For the past couple months I've been anticipating the Mars Venus Pluto conjunction on March 2nd. Pluto has a 248 year orbit. You opened the post talking about 248. Kobe wore 24 and 8. Pluto demoted on his birthday in 2006 and Kobe Bryant day is 24/8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Bowl is 2 years 18 days after Kobe died or 107 weeks on the 44th day. Earthquake = 107, 44

    ReplyDelete
  3. America's Pluto Return is March 25th this year. 325 is the sum of the Mars magic square. Pluto and Mars corule Scorpio and that March 2nd conjunction is at the exaltation degree for Capricorn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you google the return date it's saying February 22nd. Probably has to do with the which coordinate system is being used. Could be going by Right Ascension or J2000

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan, if you don't already, make sure you always look up the meaning of a last name... Wilson Menendez... Wilson like football. The most famous Menendez are probably the brothers who killed their parents in Beverly Hills(Los Angeles). Pretty sure the mom's name was Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention the Menendez Brothers are pictured in the background of a Mark Jackson basketball card.

      Delete