Sunday, January 16, 2022

John Paul II and the number 219

 


I went to Zach's blog a bit ago and the latest blog post involved Pope John Paul II. I figured I would look more into him as I've blogged a good amount about him over the years..Such as Prince Charles changing his 2nd marriage date because of the death of John Paul II...

Anyway, the number 219 just cannot escape me lol..
John Paul II=219(FB)
Karol Jozef Wojtyla=219

Roman Catholic=219

In light of Prince Charles...
Princess Diana=219
Prince Andrew born on 2/19. 

Prince Charles ended up getting married on 4/9 instead of 4/8 because of John Paul II's funeral...but 4/9 is 219 days before Prince Charles' bday...and think how Prince Phillip died on 4/9. 

Funny as I typed about 4/9, I looked up and saw it was 4:09pm...Funnier yet is that I am listening/watching the 49ers game while writing this post too. 


Anyway, recall that Pope John Paul II died 187 days after the Jesuit anniversary...He was born 132 days before the Jesuit anniversary too..
He died on 4/2 at the age of 84. 
Karol Jozef Wojtyla=84
Jesuit=42 and 84
Catholic Church=132
Society of Jesus=187 and 56
John Paul II=56
Pope=56
Catholic=46
He died 46 days before his bday. 

So many other connections, such as becoming Pope in 78'. 
Pope=78(FB)
Jesuit=78



5 comments:

  1. 49ers have the astronomical riddle in their favor though I don't see how they get past green bay. Jimmy Garoppolo has the Venus connection and Venus will be at Maximum brilliance on the day of the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to say 218 was the moon and 219 was the moon on fire. Just saw an article last night saying how you can see the phases of Venus when that wasn't possible 50 years ago and that Venus was getting closer or something. Not saying it was legitimate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a lot of people in the community had the cowboys to go all the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. They play on 1/22. San Francisco = 122 and all that

    ReplyDelete