Tuesday, January 4, 2022

I tested positive for coronavirus today, 56 days after my birthday

 

So a few nights ago I couldn't sleep at all. I layed down and it felt like my brain was on a rollercoaster and I never actually slept. I was so tired that my brain felt like it was spasming or it's hard to explain the feeling. I had zero energy and all my joints hurt pretty bad. I came home from work and tried to take a nap but I still couldn't sleep. I ended up going back to bed at 11pm last night and same thing, no sleep. I then went to work today still feeling the same way as yesterday but later in the day found out a co-worker had coronavirus. I thought well, shit, I was with her on New Years Eve as she was at the bar I DJ'ed at, so maybe I have coronavirus too. Long story short, my boss said she had the rapid tests at home cause she was concerned I may have coronavirus. So I do the little nose swap test and it instantly comes back positive...I then had to leave and set up a Dr.s appointment to get tested there...so now I have an appointment tomorrow...

Moral of the story is that today is a span of 56 days after my bday..I mean you can't make this up. 
Coronavirus=56
Toilet Paper=56
Anthony Fauci=56
So on..


7 comments:

  1. Maybe it'll hit me tomorrow
    Coronavirus = 155 ordinal

    ReplyDelete
  2. The current PCRs are returning positives for the common cold in addition to the flu it's been misdiagnosing this entire time as well.
    Virtually everyone I know got sick, even myself, to some degree the past couple of weeks. Look up coronavirus 229E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, today is 7 months 2 days after my birthday, which falls on the 155th day of the year. Covid-19 = 72 and Coronavirus = 155 in ordinal

      Delete
    2. Derek Tikkuri = 142 = Coronavirus
      Since we are so enamored with our own numbers around here xD

      Delete
    3. Zenith if the Alpha it seems has taken a test and word on the street is zach canceled his show tonight cause he's not feeling well.

      Delete
    4. Derek we need a qwerty cipher, lol

      Delete