Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Xiomara Castro to become Honduras' First Female President and the connection to my Honduras Synchronicity Posts


 I only clicked on this story because I had that synchronicity with Honduras and Aaliyah back in June on 12/6(June 12th). 

Honduras=126(FB) and 116

Today is 1/26...

Aaliyah was born on 1/16....recall that she was all about 22 and we are now in the year 22'. 


Anne Rice died a span of 1 month 16 days before today too..Recall Aaliyah's connection to Queen of the Damned...

It's also 1 month 15 days....and 115 was the big number with my syncs. 

Just interesting that I've recently been talking about 116 with the RV symbolism to Zach's OKC Rally...

Joe Biden=116(FB) and 126(FB)

Funny as I'm writing this I'm listening to the Gematria Effect and Zach just started talking about Winchester and GHOSTS....My syncs with Honduras involved Peaches Geldof and Ghosts too..


She's going to assume office tomorrow, which is 246 days before her bday. 

Xiomara Castro=246(FB) and 86

I talked a lot about 8/6 and Andre Rison in my Honduras sycns too..


Interesting that my syncs began 110 days before her bday too..

President=110

It's also a span of 3 months 19 days...and 319 was important to the Volcano symbolism I talked about with Talladega Nights and my Honduras syncs..

This also sticks out because for years the NASCAR narrative has been synced to 52 and 56....She is the 56th President and her Husband was the 52nd president...


I'm sure Zach would write that she is the 56th president and it's a span of 8 months 4 days...

Jesuit=84

Society of Jesus=56

Pope=52, 56



4 comments:

  1. I remember talking about this region. Banana Republics. My mom is from OKC. She was on the phone with my aunt who was living in OKC when the bomb went off. My uncle was also in Edmond for the post office massacre. We talked about it when we were in Oklahoma for my grandmother's funeral back in November. Young dolph died the same day we drove back through Memphis. She died 11/11 veterans day. I just mentioned our 121 connection 11x11. I'm connected to the movie ParaNorman about a kid who sees ghosts. My twins were born 1111 days after that movie premiered. Also remember how Alex Jones = 1111. He was 86d on 8/6. Lol that psychic I talked to even said I talk to ghosts but that I may just not be aware that they're ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how this one was posted at 8:46. Virgo = 846 very important to 9/11 and George Floyd. Dave Chappelle born at 8:46. also noticed today that "Mercury" = 798 Jewish just like "Coven". In Archive 81 they're dealing with a Coven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's strange to me is no one is talking about Kobe. 2nd anniversary and all and nothing. How quickly we're forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever wonder if we're steering the narrative? If it's US and not THEM?

    ReplyDelete