Sunday, January 2, 2022

Miley Cyrus Wardrobe Malfunction on New Years Eve in relation to Charles Manson/Rose Theme+Duck/Pink/Mandela Effect Theme

 

Miley Cyrus is now in the news for a wardrobe malfunction on New Years Eve...
This makes me think of how the Charles Manson narrative that I was following began at New Years Eve 2016 with Maria Carey being drunk...It was connected to Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction at the Super Bowl with Justin Timberlake..

Miley Cyrus is also part of the Mandela Effect Theme that I was following in 2020 because she sang the Pink Floyd song on SNL. CNN had the story of it right next to a story about DUCK Dynasty. 

New Years Eve=318(Fibonacci)

Miley was also born the exact day my girlfriend Jasmine was born 11/23/92. 

Miley Ray Cyrus=194
Destiny Cyrus=194(FB) and 142
Charles Manson=194(FB) and 142
Nick Cannon=194(FB)(Mariah Carey)

Think how ROSE aka Betty White just died too and Manson connected to the ROSE theme...
I'm interested to see if we get something important on 1/5 because recall that is the bday of Marilyn Manson, Charlie Rose, Robert Duvall, Umberto Eco...all related to the Rose Theme. 


Looking more at Axl Rose and I see he sang Bohemian Rhapsody at a Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert...

I mentioned Umberto Eco earlier in the post because when I was looking up Betty White stuff on my blog, I blogged about this guy. Notice he even died on 2/19...he wrote the book "In the Name of the ROSE" that was made into a Sean Connery film...
Anyway, what I didn't see previously was that his other famous book is  called "Foucaults Pendulum." The book is similar to "The Da Vinci Code" and touches on a wide variety of secret societies...Eco even believes his name comes from a Jesuit acronym....This book is even separted into 10 parts to represent to the Sefirot in Kabbalah...


Ha, as I searched for him on the blog, I see I even blogged about his death in a post on 2/19/2016...It was small but I mentioned the things I am noticing again now...
He died age 84 too..
Jesuit=84




No comments:

Post a Comment