Saturday, January 15, 2022

I went to WWE SmackDown Tonight and a synchronicity with "Good Vibrations"(Marky Mark Song)

 



Earlier today my friend Sturgill text me and asked if I wanted to go to WWE Smackdown in Omaha tonight. He got 2 free tickets and asked if I wanted to go. It was snowing pretty good out but we decided to just go anyway lol, I mean it's Iowa, not like we've never seen, or drove in snow before..
So I ended up going to my first WWE wrestling event tonight and felt like blogging about it. It wasn't as awesome as I thought it would be, mostly because I don't follow it anymore and barely knew any of the wrestlers... but we did have awesome seats for Free tickets. 

Another reason for this blog post is that when we got back from SmackDown we stopped at the bar in town. There was probably 10 people there, and it was quiet....but then the bar owners girlfriend started playing a bunch of 90's music...The first song was "Good Vibrations", the Marky Marky song that always reminds me of "The Mighty Ducks." ...I'm basically blogging about this because a few days ago at work I brought this song up....The girls at work were talking about Mark Wahlberg and I told them how he was a musician before he was an actor and showed them the song "Good Vibrations"...I even looked up the song last night because of this...but I didn't see anything that stood out...So I just find it funny that this song would be played at the bar of all songs...I also had a similar experience with this song back in April 2021 that I blogged about. It was around the same time that Mark Wahlberg's mother died...


Funnier yet is that if you search "Good Vibrations" on my blog the first 2 posts that come up are the one from April and then one about the TV Show "Full House"...I was talking about the Beach Boys song with Full House, but it sticks out because I looked at this old post yesterday when looking at Bob Saget's connections..

I'll try and look more at this tomorrow but I know there is something important to that song..



3 comments:

  1. Wiki says Micky Ward helped with the boxing part of the music video. I had a Ralph/Ralphy sync the other day. I told you I was trying to think of a former carrier's name. Last name was Ralph first name Micky. Anyways had no idea Mark Wahlberg's mom dad. We used to watch a ron of Wahlburgers. Also the Ward reminds me of Hines Ward. Steelers slipped into the playoffs. I've been raving about a triple conjunction on March 2nd. https://www.bitchute.com/video/vc0wnXEyXUpP/ titans and steelers each have three stars on their logo. Saget died on 52 date num 52 days before the triple conjunction. Also Micky Ward also fits in with the Irish theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been noticing an Indian theme lately. We started watching Never Have I Ever last night. And I noticed enterthestarz mention that Indians are genetically the most susceptible to coronavirus. There's even a Kamala on that show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In high school I was a one-time PWL champion in our backyard wrestling league. I went by the nickname the "Pinnacle" = 142. This matches my name "Derek Tikkuri" = 142, "Gematria" = 142

    ReplyDelete