Thursday, January 27, 2022

Synchronicity with 2/19/19 and the Mandy Moore-Drowinng Symbolism-Amy Schneider Loses on Jeopardy

Earlier today I was checking my bank account online because I have to pay a payment on this laptop..I don't put much money in my account but when I need to pay a bill I put the money in it...I was just curious as to how much I needed to put in the bank...but the moral of the story is that I noticed this on the bottom on the screen, something I hadn't seen before....It said I last accessed my account on 1/18/22..and that I've accessed my account 157 sinces 2/19/19....I thought it was funny that it was the date 2/19...I'm not sure why it measured from this date though? Possibly it's when I started me account? 

So now I check my email to see that Bobby had a synchronicity with the date 2/19/19 today lol? Just hilarious. 

Casey Jones=116

Alberta joined the Canadian Confederation 116 years ago. 

Alberta Canada=268

I wondered if I had a important blog post on 2/19/19 but I didn't post anything that day....I probably started a few of them on 2/19 as I posted them just after midnight, but I didn't actually post any on 2/19....It was a Seattle Seahawks/Aurora bridge post and the Nebraska/It's Maam person...

However, I did have a post a few days later about Bobby telling me about Mandy Moore saying she was DROWNING in her relationship on 2/19/19....this stands out because the Moore Theme was also important to Ghosts.....Plus, I posted a Mighty Ducks/Pink video on 2/19/19 and that theme was all related to the DROWNING Theme...So once again I think I am supposed to see a Drowning Theme with 219...

Amanda Leigh Moore=219(FB)





I just saw this story today as well...that Josh Duhamel is going to replace Emilio Estevez on The Mighty Ducks Gamechangers...
Notice his bday is 11/14...this sticks out because I blogged about Emilio quitting due to the vaccine on 11/14. 


He's also set to be in an upcoming film called "Blackout"....recall that 2/19 has been synced to Blackout symbolism too lol...

Josh Duhamel=116


Duhamel also was married to Fergie until 6/1/2019...This stands out because she got her start doing voice work on Charlie Brown...and today we got the news that Charlie Brown voice actor Peter Robbins died...Although he died on 1/18 they waited for the news until 1/26...or possibly 1/25..I just saw it today...
His death even fits in to my bank account picture above and 1/18..

Joshua David Duhamel=256(FB)
Bobby's bday is a span of 256 days before 2/19. 



I can't help but think that this is related to Amy Schneider on Jeopardy too...She just lost today on 1/26 to "Rhone Talsma"=126..
It was also Schneider's 41st episode meaning she won 40 games too..
Jeopardy=40 and 41

Amy lost a span of 124 days before her bday..
Amy Schneider=124

Amy also lost a span of 243 days after her bday. 
Jeopardy=243(FB)

I think it's related to Mandy Moore though because in 2019 we got a stroy about her on Amy Schneider's bday. It was 50 days after her bday and 2 months 19 days before her husbands bday....2/19 is also 50 days before Mandy's bday..

Notice I also have a post about Mandy Moore on Josh Duhamel's bday in 2018 too lol. 
Notice that post is also about the film "Tangled" that came out on 11/14 in which Mandy is the voice of Rapunzel....Recall that this film is about a girl quarantine/locked in a room away from her village of CORONA..
Tangled=126
Rapunzel=40 and 41
2/19 is 268 days before 11/14....
11/14 is Prince Philip's bday...
Think how 268 is important to Prince Philip, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle...
11/14 is also important to the Native American Theme which is also synced to 243 like Jeopardy..
Native American=268(FB), 243(FB)
Native Americans=1114(Jewish)
Bernard Alan Murphy=268(Uncle connected to Jeopardy)

It would make sense for Elizabeth II to die of Coronavirus at some point too..
Coronavirus=168(FB)
Queen Elizabeth II=168

I keep falling asleep so gonna end the post here..



 

3 comments:

  1. Rambo has done a ton of stuff on drowning. I always tried to direct him to your work cause you've done so much on it as well. His first upload to youtube was about the drowning theme. I was checking out Mandy Moore's bio cause I thought she might have a Canada connection. Didn't see anything but she did put a tiktok yesterday lip syncing a Celine Dion song. I remember having a crazy sync that year with Chuck Norris Mt Everest and the Diesel Brothers. Yea later that year she was on Mt. Everest. Her bday 2019 was the day they released the first images of a black hole. Really thought they would've captured the milky way's black hole by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I saw this article just now about Bradley Cooper's exit from the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise. He voices the raccoon which I remember everyone talking about how it's an anagram for corona. But yea before I went to bed last night my wife had on one of the Avengers films and I was specifically thinking that there's no way Bradley Cooper actually voices rocket. And Vin Diesel voiced Groot? Why is that even necessary to cast someone like Vin Diesel? He just says I am Groot. Just proves Budget isn't an issue with Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Straight from the Celine Dion wikipage:

    "She is also credited for both revitalizing and revolutionizing the entertainment scene in Las Vegas with the gargantuan successes of her residencies there. She signed a multi-million dollar deal worthed $100 million to do a residency in Vegas and is considered one of the most lucrative and risky in the touring industry"

    Funny in lite of Adele

    ReplyDelete