Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Synchronicity with Detroit Red Wings after Watching Full House Season 2 Episode 19



Earlier tonight I figured I would watch Season 2 episode 19 of Full House to see if anything important may be in the episode. The only thing that stood out to me was a big post of a Clock in the background and also I never realized all of the Detroit Red Wing stuff in Joey's room before. I didn't really think much of it other than the fact it's odd the show is set in San Francisco and he likes the Red Wings. 

Anyway, a few minutes ago I went to ESPN and of course, the featured headline story is the Red Wings vs Sharks game....

Recall...

Shark=219(Eng Ext)


Detroit Red Wings=268(FB)


San Jose Sharks=237(FB)

Bob Saget died 237 days after his bday....

Think how San Jose is in the San Francisco Bay Area too lol. 

If only I knew anything about Hockey, I may understand this better...All I know about hockey came from The Mighty Ducks..

The Mighty Ducks=65

Saget died age 65..

He also died the day after the San Jose Sharks played Philadelphia...

Gordon Bombay..Bomb Bay....This has always made me think of San Francisco. 

Blast from the Past...

Blast from the Past makes me think of that Brendan Fraser film...

Blast from the Past=237


In relation to Emilio, I can't help but think how the Tiger Year is coming up....Charlie Sheen..Tigers Blood...Charlie is 56 years old right now..."Charlie"=56

Plus, if there is a connection to Bob Saget and the Comedy Central Roast, it would most likely involve Charlie Sheen's roast too. 


Just looking through the cast of Full House and I see that Joey was born on 21/9...

Dave Coulier=65


2 comments:

  1. Shark also equals 21 like Saturn and 42 like Saturnalia...there was a Shark attack during Saturnalia in L.A. (on 12/24/21), Morro Bay specifically..

    ReplyDelete