Friday, January 28, 2022

Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse 36 Days Before "The Batman" Releases

 

The day after Big Ben Roethlisberger retires, a Bridge collapses in Pittsburgh....Think about Big Ben in relation to England...and think how "London Bridge is Falling Down" is code that Queen Elizabeth II died...Pittsburgh the City of Bridges.


I've also mentioned a lot about the upcoming Batman film that is synced to the Steelers and Ravens....Bane blows up the stadium and then all of the bridges in Gotham blow up too...

Notice how today is a span of 36 days before "The Batman" comes out...Recall that the Ravens honored Terrell Suggs and pinned his Bane Mask entrance on their twitter page just before playing the Steelers this year too. 

Bridge Collapse=128 and 254(FB)

Skull and Bones=254(FB)

I was actually watching today for some symbolism with my sister due to the Ski thing 9 days ago and my sync with the band "Nine Days"...

The only reason I am pointing this out is due to Batman flashing the 322 before the Stadium blows up and my sister sharing a bday with John Kerry. 

Forbes Avenue=243(FB)

Pittsburgh Steelers=243

Forbes=65

Forbes Avenue=65

Bridge Collapse=65

Infrastructure=219(FB)(Capital I)

Pennsylvania was founded by William Penn on 12/12/1787

William Penn=128

12+12+17+87=128

It's funny that I just mentioned Allen Iverson too, and I brought it up in my recent messages to Rich on Facebook. All of the RV Symbolism has been coming back up and that was important to Allen Iverson and a Bridge Theme..but it's all just Law of Probability..lol,  I can't deal with him anymore. 

Ha, I didn't even blog about Ben Roethlisberger yesterday...I thought I did..but maybe it was cause I was talking about it at work...

He retired on 1/27...

Retirement=127

127 is the 31st prime number. 

Steelers=31

His final game was against the "Chiefs"=31 and 32..

He was born on 3/2. 

He then announced his retirement 11 days later..

The 11th prime is 31. 


Thinking about the Nine Days Song too...."This is the Story of Girl, who cried a River and DROWNED the whole world." Never thought about that before lol. 



6 comments:

  1. It seems like so many things are connecting lately. I think of Meat Loaf, Bat out of Hell, Batman. Meat Loaf's adopted daughter is Pearl. Pearl's biological father was in Janis Joplin's (Pearl) band. Meat Loaf has a connection to the Queen. Brian May (Queen) was one of the first to publicly issue his condolences. On January 24th, the Queen's Guard performed "I'd Do Anything for Love" in honor of Meat Loaf. That song is off the Bat Out of Hell II album which has a bat on top of the Chrysler building in New York (Gotham). Then my memory got triggered to the date August 9, 2015 when they had this crazy light show with the Goddess Kali projected on the Empire State Building which was really bizarre. It has always been in the back of my mind, that and the Amtrak Cascades Train Derailment with the LABRAT graffiti, lol. Anyway I went back to the Kali date August 9, 2015 and saw that this Valentines/Lupercalia February 14, 2022 is 6 years 6 months 6 days after... I don't know what this means but I find it odd that the Queen's Guard would pay tribute to Meat Loaf in the first place but the song "I'd Do Anything For Love" kind of reminds me of Valentine's. Another interesting thing is the date they Guard played the song January 24, 2022 has the exact date numerology of the Queen's 96th birthday April 21, 2022. Then looking at all three dates, January 24, 2022 (1/24/2022); February 14, 2022 (2/14/2022); April 21, 2022 (4/21/2022); they have the same digits just shuffled. 1 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 2 = 13. Maybe she's the Queen of Hearts? Fun Fact: To go back to the LABRATS train derailment, that happened December 18, 2017 (Saturnalia) and it will be 4 years 4 months 4 days this April 21, 2022, Queen's 96th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also note that the Kali projection was on the 70th anniversary of the bombing of Nagasaki which brings us back to Pearl Harbor.

      Delete
  2. Dude!! I swear to god until I read this post I always thought the song went "she 'CROWD' a river" as in she dammed the river.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had no idea the name of the album was called "The Madding Crowd". Madding? What kind of a word is that? Madding/Maddening/Madden as in Jon Madden...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flauwy showed how "Golden Gate" and "Twin Towers" = 589 hebrew gematria. "Nine Days" and "Donald Trump" = 589 Jewish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just telling someone how many former Steelers players/coaches you see on TV lately.. Bettis, Cowher had a cameo in that Sean Payton film, Terry Bradshaw, Polamalu doing commercials with Mahomes flippin Antonio Brown, Big Ben just retired

    ReplyDelete