Saturday, January 8, 2022

More Thoughts on Dan Reeves Death, Dan Quinn Falcons Coach at SB 51-Indianapolis Colts


 I was looking at my old information in relation to Dan Reeves and I forgot that Dan Quinn was the coach of the Atlanta Falcons during Super Bowl 51. A lot of people are following the Cowboys to be in the Super Bowl and he is now the Defensive Coordinator for them....Recall how he was connected to the RV bombing too and the Quinn Symbolism. 

Mike McCarthy also shares a bday with me on 11/10....Reeves bday is 9/11, which makes me think of the Antonio Brown stuff...

Dan Reeves played for and assistant coached the Cowboys...and died age 77, which makes me think of 9/11. 

Cowboys play in AT&T Stadium...RV Bomb..AT&T....The New Batman film releasing after Super Bowl 56....then Wrestlemania 38 being held at the Cowboys Stadium...

They Live=38

Since all of this is connected back to when they Flipped the Script in 2016...it really makes me think of the Indianapolis Colts. They were the team everyone thought was going to win the Super Bowl before they got knocked out of the running on Christmas Eve...

The Colts...The Horse Symbolism..

Indianapolis=201

Jim Irsay's bday leaves 201 days in the year. 

I know he doesn't play anymore but Andrew Luck born on 12/9(Sept 12)

All I know is that it seems they are showing us the same narrative from 2016-2017 in a lot of happenings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment