Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Bono Doesn't like the name U2 in relation to Wendy's Comment on Sinead O'Connor-Boat

 


I remember reading Wendy's comment about Sinead O'Connor that involved Bono and U2 and tonight we get a story about Bono and the name U2 lol. 

Notice how the story mentions U-BOAT too...

They've been together for 46 years...

Bono=46 and 17 and 88(FB)


This story comes 8 months 8 days after Bono's bday..

Bono=88(FB)

It's funny thinking about Ireland too...When I was at the WWE Smackdown last week I got to watch Sheamus(Ireland) wrestle...Out of all the wrestlers that night, he was probably the one I knew the most, and he also looks like a guy I know. 



CNN also gave me this story from 1/10 about a Boat that got his by a Rock in Brazil just below the Bono story..





6 comments:

  1. The first episode of Archive 81 shows an image of Sinead O'Connor. I think "Bono"is a more embarrassing than U2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imbolc coincides with the start of the Tiger year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of her ripping up the picture up of Pope John Paul II on Saturday Night Live. "John Paul II" = 219 FB. (As I write this, a stupid U2 song came on the radio, lol. I can't believe I use to really like this band. The song is "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" from "Batman Forever", wtf! I'll have to look that up now. The song video is 4:44 in length too.) Sinead's SNL episode was October 3, 1992. She sang an a cappella version of Bob Marley's "War". U2 has an album called "War"... Fun Fact: U2's War Album was produced by Steve Lillywhite. He was married to Kirsty MacColl. Kirsty brings us back to Shane MacGowan with the song "Fairy Tale of New York". Kirsty had a very unusual "death".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized, Kirsty's death involves a boat too! hahaha

      Delete
    2. Looking up Bob Marley's song "War", wiki says the lyrics are basically a speech Haile Selassie (Man with many Medals) gave to the U.N. in 1963. Marley peppered the word war in the song. Sinead's version switched some lyrics to focus on child abuse instead of racism. Same old, same old...

      Delete
    3. Selassie's speech was given on October 4, 1963. Sinead's SNL appearance was on October 3, 1992, 29 years later. Both dates fell on the 277th day of that year, 1992 was a leap year. 277 is the 59th prime. 59 is the 17th prime. 17 is the 7th prime. 7 is the 4th prime. Therefore, 277 is a super super super prime.

      Delete