Friday, January 21, 2022

Louie Anderson Dead

 

Most people have a strong connection to Meat Loaf dying in the news, but to be honest I have a way stronger connection to Louie Anderson dying...I loved this guy as a kid and remember watching Life with Louie with my cousin Justin a whole lot. I even bought one of his books...I can't recall which one as it was so long ago..I think it was Dear Dad or something, because I remember a joke about cardboard letters for Christmas...That joke could have also been on the TV show, but I feel like I remember from the book I had...I do see the first episode of the show is about Christmas too..actually just watched it and that joke is not on the episode..


Louie Anderson=62
He died 62 days before his bday..
I need to go back and look at my stuff from fall because I remember there was a pattern with ANDERSON too..

I see an episode of Life With Louie called...Go Packers...and also one about a Ski Trip too..
Louie is also the 3rd Host of Family Feud to die..
Notice the first two both died on 6/2...now Louie dies 62 days before his bday..





No comments:

Post a Comment