Friday, January 14, 2022

Sinead O'Connor Hospitalized and the connection to my previous Blog Posts-219-Ireland

 

I saw this story and figured I would click on it....I then went to see if there was any symbolism within the "Nothing Compares 2 U" video....but what's funny to me is that this video was put on YouTube on 7/10....I just documented about Conor McGregor and UFC 264 that took place on 7/10....Plus, McGregor is from Ireland...just like Sinead O'Connor...

Plus, I just documented about that Pig story that happened on 1/7, which was the same day Sinead's son Shane died....It all happened randomly and I didn't plan it out this way lol, I just am now seeing it.

Sinéad O'Connor=219(FB)

Shane O'Connor=219(FB)

7/10 is a span of 152 days before Sinead's bday...

Ireleand=152(FB) and 63

Money=63

Pig=63(FB)


Nothing Compares 2 U....the song was written by Prince...I would Die 4 U....4/21....Possibly we should watch the date 2/21 because of this? 


I also cannot shake the feeling that this is related to Dolores O'Riordan and the song Zombie....Zombie was a protest song to the Warrington Bombings on 2/26...which makes me think about Conor McGregor's record of 22-6..

Dublin, Ireland=226...

Dublin=126(FB)

Ireland=126

Joe Biden=126(FB) and 152(Irish Catholic)




5 comments:

  1. Conor McGregor's pub in Ireland was recently attacked with Molotov cocktails fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny I just was searching Sinead after seeing the latest headline on her and she screams "Agent". Her siblings are connected, the fathers of her children are connected. She has been on my radar a long time. With this story her son died at 17 on January 7, 1/7. Sinead's birthday Dec. 8 is 1 month 7 days from today's story. February 21, 2/21, 2 U, is 1 month 7 days from today. Hmmmm. The Irish celebs seem very connected. I keep thinking of the day Dolores O'Riordan died on January 15, 2018, which just happens to be 1 month 7 days after Sinead's birthday. That day Dolores died there was a big 60th birthday celebration for Shane MacGowan (Google it). Sinead sang with many others that night. It was kind of creepy when I saw that looking up Dolores death back when she died. What was really odd to me at that time was why they picked January 15th (day Dolores died) to celebrate Shane MacGowan's birthday when he is born on Christmas day, (which happens to be 17 days after Sinead's). The concert had a bad feel with Nick Cave, Bono, Johnny Depp, even the president of Ireland. They even had a tribute for Dolores who was found dead earlier that day. If your not aware of who Nick Cave is, look him up. That guy is creepy and his wife looks like a witch, as does MacGowan's wife. Cave had a twin son who died "falling off a cliff" at age 15 in 2015. Anyway seems connected and Sinead's has a lot of 17 connections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just thought of the connection with Sinead and Bono. Nothing Compares 2 U and Bono's band U 2 "U Too" = 17, 71. Bono's birthday is 212 days (21/2, U2) before Sinead's.

      Delete
  3. Reminds me of Dar. He's a musician like you

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I keep meaning to mention St. Patty's Day with the 173s. Also was some Irish stuff with Nashville. We have a little Irish in us. Some Sullivans not too far back.

    ReplyDelete