Wednesday, January 5, 2022

7 Children among 13 dead in Philadelphia rowhouse and my Whoopi Goldberg Info

 
I wake up to see this story on CNN about 7 Children dying among the 13 in a Philadelphia fire....It only sticks out to me because I almost blogged about 713 last night because of Whoopi Goldberg...If you go back and look at my posts I was talking a lot about 713 in October 2019 and I had synchronicity with the film "Ghost" that came out on 7/13. 

Another one of my posts around that time was about Zenith's Saved By The Bell video where Zach stops time..
Saturn=713(Hebrew)
It's funny though because Zenith brought this blog post up a few days ago


It's funny as we got a story yesterday, a span of 808 days after my post, about a man who fell into a Hawaiin Volcano too. He fell in on Sunday, but as far as I can see the mainstream stories all came yesterday..I only know because I got a notification on my phone about it. 

In the Hawaii episode they go to Hawaii to stay with Kelly's grandpa who is portrayed by Dean Jones....Recall that he is important to the Nebraska Cornhusker/Herbie/Tommy Boy narrative...
This also makes me think of Miss Bliss, or Hayley Mills, because she is in the original Parent Trap...Lindsay Lohan is in the newer Herbie and also the newer Parent trap..
Hayley Mills=156, 208(FB), 310(FB)
Dean Jones=156, 208(FB), 310(FB)
Whoopi Goldberg=156, 208(FB), 310(FB) and 222(Nebraska #)
Caryn Johnson=156, 208(FB), 310(FB)
This also sticks out to me because 310 was a big number with Ethiopia in 2019 and I blogged about Ethiopia and the Ogaden War in this same blog post..

Saved by the Bell=194(FB)
7/13 is the 194th day. 

Of course, Lindsay Lohan also connected to the Philadelphia Trainwreck symbolism and this fire story is out of Philadelphia....

row home=194(FB), 29
Fire=29 and 38
row house=38
Interesting the picture I get on CNN shows the firetruck L 9...like 12 9...
129 the big volcano number. 
Think about Fire and Volcanos and Vulcan..






No comments:

Post a Comment