Wednesday, January 19, 2022

French actor Gaspard Ulliel Dead From Skiing Accident and my Ski Trip on 2/19-Synchronicity with "Absolutely"

 

It's interesting that we get the death of someone skiing considering I've recently blogged about my ski trip and the number 39 on 2/19....Although, I actually canceled the trip because I misunderstood the cost of it all. My brother decided not to go and that raised the Condo price up a lot too, so we canceled too. My sister and other relatives are still going but after I thought about it a lot, it just wasn't worth it. 



Gaspard Ulliel=56

He died a span of 56 days after his bday. 

He was from a suburb of Paris..

Paris, France=56



I figured I would look at the message I sent to my sister saying I wasn't going on the Ski trip again because it may have been 39 days before the trip or something lol...Anyway, I pulled up the messages and found it was on 1/9, so not 39 days before..I then read the message that said "Absolutely" and and my phone made the noise that I got a notification...So I look at my notifications and see that someone commented "Absolutely" on one of my videos lol...

Absolutely=263(FB)...The 56th prime..


So of course, I follow the synchronicity....and the word "Absolutely" always reminds me of the song "Absolutely(Story of a Girl) by Nine Days....I was actually just playing that song on guitar a few nights ago as well...Years ago I made a remix of their 2 famous songs because they are the same 4 chords lol.....

Anyway, what stood out to me was that the album came out on 5/16...this is a day I've followed with France as it leaves 229 days in the year. 

France=229(FB)

Currently it's the 229th anniversary of the French Republic that began on 22/9, which was 2 months 29 days before Emmanuel Macron's bday. 

I then went to YouTube to listen to this album again. I can't recall ever listening to the whole album so I figured I would do so now..I then saw that they had a song called "257 Weeks"..So I was trying to figure out how many days that was and such and then I hear Tony Robbins on the Ad that was playing say "Absolutely"..
The Madding Crowd=257


I then look up Tony Robbins and of course, his bday is 2/29. 



It's also interesting that today is 39 days after my sister's bday...and Nine Days after today is 1/28...

Michelle Hansen=128

Skiing=119(FB) and 137(FB) and 33

Think how this guy died on 1/19. 

Absolutely=33

Gaspard Ulliel=137

The 33rd prime is 137.


2/19 is 86 days after Gaspard's bday...


Gaspard was also the voice of Jack Frost in "Rise of the Guardians"...Recall that this was important to the Alec Baldwin stuff..




1 comment:

  1. Bono said he didn't like U2's name. Sonny Bono died in a skiing accident.

    ReplyDelete