Sunday, January 2, 2022

Zenith's Sync with "It's Here" and Samuel L. Jackson 219 connection-My Ski trip on 2/19 and more 39's.

 


I re-watched Zenith's video about his synchronicity with "It's Here" and The Final Destination. As I was watching it, I had "The Conners" playing in the background on Hulu and I heard "It's Here" at the very end of a commercial that was playing. I didn't catch what commercial it was, but I know I heard it....
Anyway, he noticed in The Final Destination that they go to a film called "Love Lays Dying" but the actual movie they show in the footage is "The Long Kiss Goodnight"....He then pointed out this film has Samuel L. Jackson and was in the background when he was reading Stay the Fuck at Home. 

It's Here=39
Omicron=39
Samuel L. Jackson=39 
Samuel Leroy Jackson=219

Bobby Campos portrays the main character in "The Final Destination" and he will turn 39 years old on 3/9/22. 

In light of Stay the Fuck at Home, I find it interesting that I will be out of town on 2/19, which is 3 months 9 days after my 39th bday....I will be skiing in Breckenridge that is located on 39N too. 

Ski=39
Skiing=39
Ski Trip=39

Like WTF?  

This type of shit makes me not want to go lol. The only thing that may stop the trip is the fact I'm not vaccinated. My aunt who is setting it up said something about not being able to get into the lodging...but only like 3 people of the 20 going are vaccinated so it may possibly be canceled. 

I just realized that 2 months 19 days after my bday is 1/29 too...another big number in stuff I've talked about...



No comments:

Post a Comment