Sunday, January 9, 2022

Ashley Judd is 'feeling ready' to return to the Congo

 




I find it funny that I went to Yahoo and this was a trending article. Although, the story is from 1/5 and today is 1/9...the reason I find it funny is that I watched Ghostbusters:Afterlife yesterday and recall how that was synced to the Congo Volcano back in May. I even blogged about Ghostbusters:Afterlife and Ernie Hudson who is in Congo and Ghostbusters. 

Congo=54 and 81
This comes 5 months 4 days after the Ashley Judd started walking again story on 8/1. 

I also mentioned Michael Crichton in the old posts because he wrote Congo and Jurrasic Park. My kids are still obsessed with Dinosaurs...So I wonder if it's somehow connected to the story of the dinosaur embryo found in a fossilized egg we recently had. 

feeling ready=213
Ashley Judd=213(FB)
Volcano=213(FB)

Possibly another volcano/James Bond story coming too? 



1 comment:

  1. Bob Saget with the 2-19 initials reported dead in Jacksonville on 1/9. Madden 19 in Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete