Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Synchronicity with Cameroon and 219 In relation to Fibonacci and my Book Release




 
Jasmine put her car in the ditch last night and my dad was trying to help me pull it out. It was about 20 minutes away and on the drive there I noticed I had a comment about the Bengals by someone named Mark Cameroon...I didn't think much of it, but I did think about the country Cameroon and for some odd reason I imagined reading the above comment thinking the person may not be from the US...so I was reading it in an accent in my brain...I hope that makes sense but the point that I am making is that I was thinking about the country Cameroon. 
On the way home, I then got a notification that 8 people died at a crowd crush/stampede in Cameroon...

No idea why I had the sync but Cameroon does have some interesting numbers..
Cameroon=39, 167(FB), 132, 84, 42
A lot of the Catholic numbers and also the 39, 167 combo I've been seeing with 219..


So we couldn't get the car out because she ran over a steel pole that was lodged underneath the car..and we had to come back and get a grinder to cut the pole..it was then too dark and I told my dad I would just call a tow truck in the morning...I honestly don't think that his truck could have pulled it out regardless because the front wheels are in a giant hole.....Anyway, I get home and turn on this show called "Outer Banks" because a girl at work told me I should watch it...it sounded like a new age Goonies, so I figured I may like it...I started it last night but fell asleep....so I turn it on and it's about halfway into the show and of course the first thing I see is, "That's Sarah CAMERON"....not the same as Cameroon but still hilarious...

Cameron=39



Funny that I put that video on YouTube on 11/23 too because that's Jasmine's bday...and today is 62 days later..

Jasmine Cowgill=62

Tampa Bay Buccaneers=62

Buccaneers=62

It's also a span of 2 months 2 days....and 22 is the big Tiger King number...

Tiger King=152(FB), 198(FB), 55

Jasmine Cowgill=152  and 82

Jasmine Marie Cowgill=198

Super Bowl 56 is 82 days after her bday..


Jasmine's bday is 256 days before 8/6/22...

This just sparked my brain too because this number is connected to Zach..

Zachary K Hubbard=256

Sweet Lady=256(FB)

So on...

But...think how my book released on 8/6/21 and 8/13/21 was significant to the Fibonacci ciphers...

Zachary K Hubbard=219(Fibonacci)

Think how important 219 has been too...A good amount in that book is about the truth community being coded as well, such as the RV Bomb, and Zach's car crash/my Uncle Barney....Just makes me wonder if that 8/6/22 is significant to something with Zach....

It is the 186th day of the Tiger Year..

Zach Hubbard=186(FB)...synced to the 186 Umbrella symbolism and the Moon stuff...which 8/6/22 is also synced too. 

It's funny as I knew his name summed to 219 in the Fibonacci cipher, but just now it clicked in my head how it makes sense to the narrative I have been shown to follow...

Fibonacci=62

Recall, the Santos Bonacci sync with the Gematria Effect showing me the Fibonacci ciphers too...it was sycned to the RV/They Live symbolism..

8/6 to 4/19 is 256 days and 4/19 leaves 256 days in the year. 

Mandela Effect=256

Nelson Mandela=256(FB)

Rob Skiba died 256 days before his bday..

John Carpenter=256(FB) and born on 1/16.

I thought I posted a post about Kev Baker, but apparently it didn't Publish..I will publish it after this...because he died 170 days after his bday and a span of 201 days before Zach's bday....Of course, 170 a big number with Zach/Sweet Lady and the Bear Spray Incident...

Oddly enough, 8/6/22 will be 16 days after Zach's 39th bday too...recall the Bear Spray thing was on the 16th day..

Book=16

His book released 16 days before Andy Ngo's..

Sixteen=39 and 33

So on..

I wonder when they will release his new book...


So I just went to Zach's Patreon to see if he had released "Illuminati Confirmed" as an ebook on here yet...Of course, the first post shows a commenter named Camron....like Cameron and Cameroon..

Camron Mayes=170 and 62

Jasmine Cowgill=152...another big number with Zach that I've followed. 

April Nineteenth=170


all4truth launched 218 days or a span of 219 days before Zach's bday...WTC Construction began on 219th day but in a non leap year the 218th...

4/19 is 2 months 18 days or a span of 2 months 19 days into the Tiger Year.

Christmas=219(FB)..RV Christmas Bomb...Zach's house Christmas Eve..Jeff C dead around Christmas

Two Hundred Nineteen=218

This year..2/18 will be a span of 3 months 9 days after my 39th bday and 2/19 will be 3 months 9 days after my bday..


The Jesuit Order=255(FB)

Zach Hubbard=255(FB)

Dr. Paul Cottrell=255(FB)

Event 201 on the 255th day of the Pig Year. 

The New Matrix shows 255 before it zooms in on 506..

Squid Game has 255 people left after 1st game..

Abraham Lincoln=255

I started this post on 1/24 but once again I didnt post it lol...I dont get why it always does that? Unless maybe I fell asleep..but I feel like I posted this..

4 comments:

  1. Glen Carritt = 170 rev.
    Had this sync today with 219. Went to Rambo's latest vid and he had 219 views so I mentioned how California and Feminism = 219 then this random youtuber I'm subbed to shared footage from 2-19-2019 united we roll convoy that glen carrit was the head of. He was recently selected as the party leader for the Alberta Statehood Party which seek to make Alberta the 51st state. Funny too is my stepson is working on a Revolutionary War project tonight that's due tomorrow. Revolutionary War kicked off on April 19th. The convoy is making a comeback and scheduled to be in Canada's capital: Ottawa on Saturday. There's your 129. In 2019 they were pro pipeline. Today they're anti vaccine. Also noticed in 2019 they even mentioned there were 170 truckers. Also, I got stuck in a ditch on the 21st. 121 is my birth num and your name gematria. Yea it was a dry day but because these assholes don't have a ditch on either side water runs over the top and it turns to ice. Totally preventable if they'd just make the road properly. I was pissed. I'll shoot you a pic on messenger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Truckers aren't anti vaccine, most of them are vaxxed. They are anti mandate and freedom to choose. I actually saw the "Freedom Convoy" today, it's something. I live an 1 1/2 hrs east of Toronto in a more rural area. On all of the bridges over highway 401 were loads of people of every age waving flags as the trucks passed under. This was in small towns as well as cities. Anyway what I saw today was really heart warming and encouraging. Not to mention the weather was really cold with blowing snow. Canada in January.

      Delete
  2. Glen Carritt = 127 ord like tomorrow's date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all over the place tonight so not sure if I mentioned this to you or not.
    The single season receiving yard records for Tight Ends
    Travis Kelce @ 1416
    George Kittle @ 1377
    Mark Andrews @ 1361
    1361 the 218th prime "fifty seven" = 1361. B.R. is 2.18. like the Baltimore Ravens.
    Travis Michael Kelce = 793 fibonacci
    The Moon = 793 fibonacci
    793 = 13x61

    ReplyDelete