Sunday, January 30, 2022

Rob Schneider was in Omaha Last Night

 

After my band gig last I was driving home and got on Facebook...This was one of the first things to come up...I think it was actually the first thing on my feed, but if not it was close to the top. 
What are the odds that Rob Schneider was in Omaha last night at the Funny Bone too? 



Yesterday was 261 days after the girl who shared the photo's bday. 
Lindsey Morrison=261(FB)

Further, her bday is 196 days after Rob Schneider's bday..
Lindsey Morrison=196

I don't know the full meaning here but I did have DUCK synchronicity with the Lindsey's sister Mikey when the Duck Theme was going on...She has a duck tattoo on the back of her leg...I believe that sync was in February 2019 and I linked it to the Rams...but check this..
Mikey Morrison=219(FB) and 167

Yesterday was 204 days after Mikey's bday..
Rob Schneider=204


No comments:

Post a Comment