Sunday, January 30, 2022

Ronda Rousey and Brock Lesnar Win 2022 Royal Rumble-Cameroon-Volcano-They Live-Earthquake-Bridge/Father Symbolism

 

Recall that last year the Royal Rumble was important to the They Live theme because it was the 34th Royal Rumble, and a day before Ronda Rousey's 34th bday...The number 34 is a big pattern I have followed with Rousey and Roddy Piper for years. 
Now Ronda Rousey wins the Royal Rumble at the age of 34 just before the 34th anniversary of They Live releasing. 
Rousey also born on 2/1 which is when the Chinese Tiger year begins..

In relation to 8/6/22 and the Tiger year, notice that she won 86 days after the anniversary of They Live. 

What else stands out to me is that the Mens Royal Rumble was won by Brock Lesnar, meaning both winners were former UFC fighters...

Yesterday was 1/29..

UFC=129

I know this is important further, because the last UFC fight before the Royal Rumble was UFC 270 on 1/22/22....Notice the winner of the main event is from CAMEROON....I just had the syncs with Cameroon a few days ago lol...

Francis Ngannou=222 and 78....
He won on the 22nd day of 22'...
Jesuit=78
The reason I am writing Jesuit is because his name is Francis Zavier Ngannou...reminding of Francis Xavier, the Jesuit who some claim Pope Francis got his name. 
Francis Xavier=201(FB) and 254(FB)

Cameroon=132, 42, 84
Catholic Church=132
Jesuit=42, 84

The president of Cameroon has a bday on 2/13...so the same day as Super Bowl 56, he will turn 89 years old...
Recall that last year the 213 was important to the Rousey/Royal Rumble narrative with Los Angeles and Earthquakes...
Royal Rumble...Earthquake
Los Angeles=213(FB)
Earthquake=213(FB)

Paul Biya=129
Jesuits=129(FB) and 86, 22

129 is the big number with Volcanos....
Mount Cameroon is a volcano..but hasn't erupted since 2/3/2012..
2/3/12 was the 34th day of the year though...

I also had this story pop up on my phone yesterday but I didn't have enough time to blog about it...Notice that Joel Embiid is from Cameroon though...
Philadelphia was big with the Ronda Rousey/Earthquake/They Live/Bridge narrative too...
All synced to the Comcast Center and the New Jerusalem, so I assume this is why it's connected...
Joel Embiid=186 and 84

I see that Cameroon is right next to Nigeria too...and recall that last year Nigeria was important to UFC and some things I was following...So there must be something important to that area that I don't understand..
Nigeria=126, 152(FB) and 251(FB)
The 54th prime is 251..
They Live Channel 54..

The Nigeria stuff was important to the Surfside Bridge Collapse linked to the FIU Bridge Collapse....The FIU Bridge Collapse was synced to the Golden Gate Bridge/San Francisco...so it's interesting we got the recent Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse that was also linked to the Golden Gate Bridge..
Ronda Rousey's first appearance in the WWE was at WrestleMania in San Francisco with the Rock and the beef with Triple H...Triple H dressed like Terminator and they showed a clip of the film where a crash happens on the Golden Gate Bridge...The Rock in San Andreas etc...
Plus, the death of Bob Saget linked to San Francisco...I always think of the 55th episode where Stephanie is terrified of the Earthquake and thought that her dad died....which is crazy thinking about it, because the Nigerian Building Collapse/Surfside/FIU was connected to a dream I had about my dad dying. I thought from this theme was my dads father would died when my dad was 63 years old...but he died 1 month before my dad turned 63. 
I know my dad is important though because 213 is a big number with him..
Denny Behrendt=213
I was born 213 days after his bday..
My mom's bday is 2 months 13 days before my dads. 
Ha, and as I'm typing the above I started thinking, "Hey, today is my moms birthday too"...so I looked at the top to make sure of the date...Of course, it's also 1:30 on 1/30...but it is my moms bday today..
So today is even 2 months 13 days before my dads bday lol. 

The Rams are playing the 49ers today too..

My dads bday is also 4/11 or 11/4 and think how They Live came out on 11/4. 
4/11 to 11/4 is 6 months 24 days and recall the Surfside collapse on 6/24...and this number being important to the Father/Bridge narrative..
Jesuit=624(Eng Ext)
Modern Freemasonry founded on 6/24..
John the Baptist date 6/24. 














No comments:

Post a Comment