Thursday, January 27, 2022

Amy Schneider's Pearl Necklace and Synchronicity I had today connected to Big Daddy-Rob Schneider-Pearl Harbor-219-Queen Elizabeth II

 
I never watched one episode of Amy Schneider on Jeopardy but this story just popped up about them wearing a PEARL Necklace on the show....Think how I've documented about a Pearl Theme in the last few months...

Notice Amy lost on 1/26 which was 9 months 5 days after Queen Elizabeth II's 95th bday..


What else I find strange is that I was cooking food at work today and some guy walked up to me and started talking to me. A while back a guy named Terry(Big Daddy) bought a guitar and wanted me to give him lessons. He came over one time, I think on a Sunday, but my kids were screaming and what not while I was trying to teach him, so it was kind've hard. He told me that some other guy was helping him learn too, so when he never got ahold of me to help him again, I just figured he had been going to the other guys house....Well, today that other guy was the guy who started talking to me. He was curious if Terry was coming over to my house for lessons or not because he hadn't seen him for a while...So basically he was just curious how Terry's guitar learning was going but neither of us have seen him in a while lol....We then started talking about guitar and music and what not, he seemed like a cool guy....Moral of the story, is that as I was talking to him I had to go up front and watch the register for a second...so after he left the store, the next person to come in just so happened to be Terry's daughter. I also barely ever see her, so I figured the randomness of it must have been important. Of course, it sure is. 

Terry Fouts=219(FB) and 167

It's also interesting that today is 304 days before Terry's bday...

This makes me think of the Pearl Symbolism and Sync I had with Pearl Harbor....and think about the date 1/27 and 11/27 and Pearl Harbor on 12/7. 



Notice 2/19 is also a span of 127 days before the anniversary of Big Daddy coming out...it's not where he got his nickname, but it's the only other thing I think of when I see Big Daddy right off the bat...

You can do it=127

Thinking about it too...earlier today I saw someone post an old picture of them dressed up like ICP back in High School....Terry looks a lot like Violent J and we've also called him Violent T from time to time...He even dressed like Violent J a few years back for Halloween.....and of course Rob Schneider is in Big Daddy and born on Halloween....I just had the Schneider syncs not too long ago...


Amy just lost on Jeopardy 9 months 5 days before Rob Schneider's bday too. 


2/19 is also 2 months 12 days after Pearl Harbor day...

Violent J=212(FB)

Big Daddy=212(FB)

Ukraine=219(FB)

Just thinking about this considering it's the closest talk to war in the news. 

Plus my sync with the old lady "Sandy Culver"=304(FB) and Pearl Harbor was on 10/7, which is 304 days after Pearl Harbor day...but also Vladimir Putin's bday. 


Amy Schneider's reign began on 11/17 which was 210 days after Queen Elizabeth's bday and it lasted a span of 2 months 10 days. 

Pearl Necklace=210(FB)


I can't shake that there is something important to the film Surf Ninjas either.....Ernie Reyes Sr. has a bday on 2/12.....Ernie Reyes Jr.'s wikipedia says he has been on dialysis for 5 years...Leslie Neilsen makes me think of "The Naked Gun" and Queen Elizabeth...

Schneider's daughter is "Elle King"=127(FB)





No comments:

Post a Comment