Saturday, January 22, 2022

Meat Loaf Dead on Anniversary of Ozzy Osbourne Biting Head Off Bat in Des Moines and Batman/Skull and Bones Narrative

 





I knew before I even knew lol that Ozzy Osbourne would somehow be connected to Meat Loaf dying...So I click on Zach's video about Meat Loaf dying on the anniversary of Ozzie eating a Bat....I then look at my TV and see a Giant BAT...It's from Zombieland Scooby Doo that my son Alistair is watching....It's literally only me and him in the living room, Zamien is upstairs and everyone else is gone....Think about Alistair in relation to Aleister Crowley and Ozzie Osbourne too...

I posted where I commented the Ozzy Osbourne at Meat Loaf like a Bat Out Of Hell earlier this year to prove what I was saying last night lol...I've been saying this Joke forever because I'm pretty sure I made it up...I feel like I posted it years ago on my Facebook but I can't seem to find that post. It might have been on Myspace though, or possibly Twitter? 

Ozzy Osbourne also ate the head off a Bat in Des Moines, Iowa...Think about the new Batman film that is coming out this year....and recall that Donald Trump said he was Batman at the Iowa State Fair in 2016 along with the other Batman stories in the news at that time. 
The new Batman coming out on 3/4 is also interesting in relation to 1/20 as originally the President became the new president on 3/4 and now it's the date 1/20...it changed during the time of Truman because of the 20th Amendment...but the first actual president to begin his presidency on 1/20 was the 34th president Eisenhower...
It was to lower the Lame Duck period..
Lame Duck=34

Ha, something I never really thought of until now is the fact that I am 39 years old right now and talking a lot about 2/19 as it's 3 months 9 days after my bday....but...
Batman=39
Notice that the new Batman releases 3 months 22 days after my 39th bday..
Think how the Dark Knight Rises flashes the 322 and Batman's Great Grandfather was the founder of Skull and Bones(33rd episode). 
Plus all of my connections to Skull and Bones and the other connections to Batman..

Funny too that I recently mentioned Rob Schneider as he is the one in Little Nicky that says, You Can Do It, Bite his frickin Head Off" to Ozzy. Little Nicky came out on my bday and is one of my all-time favorite films. ..
Henry Winkler=322(FB)
He gets covered in Bees in Little Nicky...
I only mention this because my "Anderson" syncs a while back involved "The Matrix" which was important to my friend Fonzo...think about Henry Winkler being The Fonz..
He's also 76 years old for most of the Tiger Year..
Tiger=76
Joker=76
Adam Sandler also makes me think of the song where he says, "Meat Loaf Sandwich"...Sloppy Joes, Slop uh Sloppy Joes. 

Also, The Bat stuff with Coronavirus and how Kobe Bryant was synced to Batman and such..

Bat Out of Hell was composed by Jim Steinman as well...Notice he died on 4/19...last year...
4/19 is also Tim Curry's bday..(Rocky Horror)
The album was developed from a musical called "Neverland", a rock version of Peter Pan....Recall how the date 3/4 was important to the Lost Boys/Michael Jackson/Corey Feldman/Troll/Buffy Narrative in 2019. 


Donald Trump said he was Batman at the Iowa State Fair on Ben Afflecks bday 8/15...Ben Affleck was then the next person to portray Batman in "Batman v Superman"...
Anyway, notice how the new "The Batman" film is coming out 201 days after Ben Affleck's bday...recall that his bday is also the day the Jesuits were created in history...
Skull and Bones=201(FB)
Perfect Date. 

The Dark Knight Rises=215
Aleister Crowley=215
Knights of Columbus=215(Columbus Day on Crowley's bday)
Bat Out of Hell=215(FB) and 187
Garth Brooks=215(FB)
Interesting that 3/4 is also 322 days before 1/20...

Meat Loaf's real name is Marvin Aday..
Marvin Aday=322(FB)








1 comment:

  1. So I decided to check the span between my birthday and yours. From August 22 to Nov. 10 = 2 months 19 days, lol. I was born in '64.

    ReplyDelete