Saturday, January 1, 2022

Dan Reeves dead at 77 in relation to my Old Posts of The Simpsons Season 10 Episode 12 and the Death of my Uncle Barney


 It's crazy that I just talked about the Jeopardy episode on 3/18/2020 that had the Mandela Effect Category. It was important to when my uncle Barney died after my videos about Jeopardy and the whole thing with James Jumper and such. 



It's also interesting to me because there is currently a big thing with Jeopardy going on again as the transgendered Amy Schneider has been making history....

Now we get the death of Dan Reeves and recall that he was important around the time that my uncle Barney died too. He was the coach of the Falcons during Super Bowl 33 that the Dan Marino Simpsons episode was about. 

Recall how we had Demaryius Thomas die a few weeks ago in relation to the same Simpsons episode...

It also stands out to me that Dan Reeves would die age 77..

Think how the Miami Dolphins lost 7 games and then won 7 games right now. 

Recall how John Madden was also in Season 10 Episode 12 of the Simpsons and think about the Raiders connections....It makes me think Amy Schneider is important to this because they are from Oakland, where the Raiders used to play...

All of this makes me think they are going to FLIP the Script on something everyone is following or maybe we are going to learn something New with the knowledge soon or something of the sort...

Dolphins...Flipper...Nirvana/Flipper/911


It's also interesting to note that the Falcons won 20-16 last week against the Lions...All of the stuff I am talking about is linked to the 2016 NFL Season. 

Honestly, I think there is something to do with the Brady Bunch. I'm looking back at my posts about Dan Reeves and I mentioned how Season 10 Episode 12 of the Simpsons aired the same day as Super Bowl 33...But this was also the same day the very first episode of "Family Guy" aired...The episode made a Brady Bunch joke in the beginning....I later watched Season 10 episode 12 of Family Guy and they do a bunch of Brady Bunch Jokes in it....I think this more because last night while DJing at the bar I remembered seeing a flyer near the door that was advertising some home town Brady Bunch thing...I'll try and take a picture of it when I go back and get my equipment later tonight. It was like a picture of the Brady Bunch but with people from Dow City instead of the actual Brady Bunch. 

Think about Tom Brady in relation to the Brady Bunch as well....and how Dan Reeves is from ROME, Georgia....and Tom Brady played for Michigan who just got destroyed by Georgia. 


In one of my posts involving Dan Reeves I mentioned how there may be something important to the film "Little Giants" because Rick Moranis plays "Barney" on the Flintstones and he's also in "Little Giants"....Dan Reeves was the coach of the Giants when "Little Giants" came out...recall the year my Uncle Barney, Zach was following the Colts and the Giants to play each other in the Super Bowl...

Anyway, I remembered seeing that John Madden was also on the film "Little Giants" so I went to take a screen shot and I see he was also in "The Replacements."...I only find this strange because last night I played the song "Down Together" by The Refreshments....the bar owner then asked me what band it was and such...we then started talking about how they had one other hit song...Neither of us could think of what it was called so I went to YouTube to figure it out....For some reason I kept typing in "The Replacements" instead of "The Refreshments" and it kept bringing up the film...I finally realized my mistake and found the song "Banditos" that we were looking for....

The Replacements is interesting though because it has Keanu Reeves and in my old posts about Dan REEVES I mentioned a connection to Daniel CONSTANTINE Marino and how it relates to Dan and Keanu Reeves...


I haven't seen The Replacements since I was a kid but notice the Wikipedia mentions the song "I Will Survive" in the plot lol....I also wonder about actor Ed O'Neill because the owner in "The Replacements" is name that...and Ed O'Neill is also Rick Moranis' brother in "Little Giants"...

Ed O'Neill=76

He will turn 76 years old on 4/12/22...

Rick Moranis=219(FB) and 167

I also think "Little Giants" may be important because I have recently watched 2 of the Final Destination films for no apparent reason. I just saw them on Netflix and watched them...I think a girl at work was talking about them the other day added to me watching them too...Anyway, "Little Giants" best player is Devon Sawa who is the main character in the first "Final Destination." 


I know this post is all over, but there is a lot of interesting things with the narrative that Dan Reeves is connected to....think about Keanu Reeves who I've mentioned multiple times with Constantine and how it's important to the Angel GABRIEL....Recall, how after my Uncle Barney died a major theme was with the Angel Gabriel and The Book of Daniel 10:12...

Bernard Alan Murphy=269(FB)(Barney's full name)

Gabriel=269(FB)

So it was perfect for this theme to come up after Barney died. 

I never noticed that Season 10 episode 12 of the Simpsons had a controversy with the Catholic Church either? This sticks out because my uncle Barney's death was all about the Catholic Church/Jesuits/Knights of Columbus...

The Falcons were the Red and Black Team...Jesuit/Cardinal colors


Dan Reeves had 201 wins in the NFL coaching. 




2 comments:

  1. John Madden is in the Little Giants. I mostly remember he pulls up on his bus and one of the players with him is Strahan and while he's there they come up with "The Annexation of Puerto Rico" = 1597 fibonacci. 1597 is the 17th fibonacci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol no Strahan. I only recognize Emmitt Smith https://youtu.be/B_L75FXv9J0

    ReplyDelete